Chapter 34

When I woke up Inko was peppering kisses along my neck and cheek. "How'd you sleep Toshi?" I turned around, nuzzling int9 her chest. "Mhm. Good." She kissed my head, hugging me. "That's good baby. How are you feeling?" I shrugged before suddenly running to the bathroom, feeling the urge to throw up. I emptied the little in my stomach, feeling Inko begin rubbing my back. "Morning sickness baby?" I nodded when I finished, sitting up. "Hey baby you said you wanted to nest yesterday right? Why don't you go do that while I make breakfast." I smiled a little nodding. She kissed me before getting up. I made my way to the bedroom, placing our blankets, pillows, and clothes in a precise order. When I was happy with it I curled up in the center, holding one of Inkos shirts to my nose, inhaling her scent. I heard a knock on the door, before Inko walked in. "Hey baby I got breakfast. Can I get in the nest with you?" I nodded, moving over so she could get in. "What are you doing with my shirt beautiful?" She asked, chuckling. I blushed, dropping her shirt into its place. "You're simply adorable prince." I blushed more, hiding my face. "Pl-please quit te-teasing me." She chuckled, kissing my nose. "Okay baby boy. I'll quit but eat your oatmeal." She handed me a bowl of oatmeal. I happily began eating it, happy with the easy texture. I finished my bowl, confused on if I was happy with finishing it or sad I had eaten so much. Inko looked at me smiling, turning my face to look at her. "Good job baby. Such a good boy. I'm so proud of you." I smiled as she kissed me, placing our bowls to the side. She pulled me into her chest, rubbing my stomach and our child. It had already grown a small amount. "I love you baby." She kissed my head, laying us down. "What do you want to do today prince?" I turned around, facing her. "We should go tell the guys. Let them know they'll be uncles." She smiled nodding, pulling me up with her. We made our way to the house, Shinsou opening the door again. "Hey kid don't go anywhere. We gotta talk to you too this time." I smiled and he nodded yelling into the house that we were here. We all gathered in the living room and I took a deep breath.