Chapter 29

My brain was finally back to me and I turned to Inko, keeping my eyes closed. I opened them to see Inko asleep, lightly holding me. I slipped out of her arms carefully so I don't wake her up. I wasn't good enough. I couldn't make her cum. She had to jerk herself of. I'm a bad omega. I deserve a punishment I looked through all of her pants to try and find my blades but they weren't there. I went into the bathroom in the bottom drawer and found my razor, breaking it to getting the blades. I pulled one out and drug it against my arms whimpering not being used to the pain anymore. I continued making lines across my arm before cleaning it and making my way back to Inko. I opened the door and ran into her. "Hey baby. Can I see your arms?" I took a step back. "W-why? I di-didn't do anything." She looked at me sadly. "I just want to see how well they've been healing." "No they're fi-fine." She looked sadly at my arm then me. "Baby shiw me your arm." She said this with alpha voice so I slowly pulled up my sleeve. "I-I'm sorry. I di-didn't satisfy y-you. I deserved a pu-punishment. I-I'm sorry." She pulled me into her chest. "Toshinori. You made me feel so good. I was satisfied. But I knew if I left my knot in you you would've been too overstimulated. You don't deserve a punishment and you didn't. Remember if you deserve a punishment I'll give it to you. Look at me baby." I looked at her and she continued. "I am in charge of punishments okay?" I nodded and she smiled. "Good boy. Now we're gonna clean these and then we're gonna set up rules for you okay?" I nodded again and she led me back into the bathroom.