Chapter 14

"Hey baby?" Inko said into my hair as she held me. I hummed so she would continue. "Why do you think you're so bad? Remember Toshi I won't get mad at you." I shake my head. "It-its nothing. Don't worry about me. It's fine." She kissed my head before pulling back, turning me around. Did I make her angry. Fuck I'm so stupid. Why is she still here? "Omega!" She growled at me. I whimpered and bared my neck hoping it would make her happier. "Do not make assumptions about how I feel. I am not angry. I told you I wouldn't be. I'm here because I love you." I swallowed back a sob. "The-then why did you pull away and-and make me turn around?" She pulled me closer to her, still with me pointed towards her. "Oh pet. I was doing that so you'd tell me the truth." I huffed, still not letting myself cry. "I-I'm sorry Alpha." She shook her head. "No. You are not allowed to apologize. You were scared. Now pet can you please tell me the truth? No lies this time." I nodded. I took a deep breath, preparing for this. I know it's useless but I hope she doesn't hate me after this. "The-the last alpha I was with he-he didn't love me. He al-always told be I was to stupid and annoying to be a go-good omega. I-i'm fat and disgusting. He showed me no one would want me." By now I couldn't hold my tears back and was sobbing into Inkos chest. She squeezed me, not letting me go, though I didn't want to. "Oh baby. No you are so smart and you aren't annoying either. Baby do I seem fat to you?" I gasped and shook my head. Why would she think that she's perfect. "Well baby boy if I'm not  then why would you be? Your much smaller than me. Speaking of pet are you hungry? We haven't eaten in a while." I shook my head. "I'm no-not hungry." I could hear the frown in her voice. "Pup you need to eat. It's been a few days. For me?" I know I don't need to be fatter but it'll male her happy. "I- okay." She smiled at me and lifted me up. "Let's go Toshi. What do you want to eat?" I shrugged. I really didn't know. I usually ate a piece of fruit every once and a while, sometimes I could get a small meal in. "Well baby how do some sandwiches sound?" I nodded maybe I'll be able to finish one. What am I thinking that. I shouldn't eat so much. "Baby boy?" I nodded. "Why shouldn't you eat a whole sandwich?" Shit. I'm so stupid. I can't even remember she can hear my thoughts. "Toshi. You aren't stupid. You've been stressed, of course you'd forget stuff sometimes. Now answer the question pet." Why does she keep defending me? "I-I don't want to be gross. I'll be so f-fat." She kissed me as we arrived in the kitchen. "You aren't gross and you won't be with a sandwich. Pet you need to gain some weight. Your to skinny baby. It's unhealthy." I slowly nodded. I'll just agree. Without making it obvious I thought about purging it all. Then I won't be gross and fat.