Chapter 36

After I had finished crying Inko whispered to me. "Better baby?" I nodded, entertwining my legs with hers. "How're you feeling pet?" I closed my eyes, just letting myself lay there. "I'm okay. I-I'm sorry." She pulled me up so our faces were level. "Why're you sorry baby?" I sniffed, before answering. "I got tears all over y-you. I'm so g-gross." She cradled my head again, giving me a short kiss. "You aren't gross baby. I don't care that you got tears on me. Don't apologize for that baby." I nodded, leaning against her more. "I love you my perfect omega. I'm so proud of you." I felt I small kiss to my head, and I whispered back to her. "I love you too Alpha." I made my voice even quieter before muttering, "I wish you found someone better." She pulled me closer to her, growling slightly. "Toshi why?" She heard me. I didn't want her to hear me. I'm such a screw up. She should just leave me, then she'd be happy. "I-I'm sorry Alpha. You w-weren't meant to h-hear me. I-you should just leave me. I w-want you to b-be happy." She sat us up, pulling away slightly to look at me. "Toshinori I would never leave you. I am so happy with you and I could never find anyone better. Unless you tell me you want to leave or that you want me to leave for reasons other than saying you aren't good enough I am never leaving. Okay baby?" I nodded slowly, not meeting her eyes. "Are you okay baby?" I shrugged, laying down and holding myself tightly. Inko moved behind me, holding me again. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry you feel like this. Is there anything I can do to help?" The one thing that I know will help she won't let me do. I want to so bad but I can't. "Oh baby. You don't need to do that. Is there anything else that might help?" I shrugged again choking back sobs. I need to so badly but I can't. "Pl-please? Please le-let me. I need t-to. I-I'll do wh-whatever you wa-want, j-just please." She kissed the back of my neck as I curled into myself more. "No baby. You can't. I'm sorry no matter how hard you beg or ask I can't let you. How 'bout I scent you? Calm you down some?" I shrugged and nodded. Maybe that would help. I just feel so useless. She began scenting me and I felt myself relax some. She continued scenting me, whispering praises until I was completely yielding in her arms. "Good boy. Does that feel better?" I nodded slowly and turned around. I pulled myself into her, smelling her scent. "Tired baby?" She whispered, petting my head. I nodded slightly, feeling like I could barely move. She kissed the crown of my head, continuing to run her fingers through my hair. "You want to sleep Toshi?" I shook my head, just wanting to lay there in her arms. "Okay baby. We'll just stay right here." I nodded, barely moving. "Such a good omega for me. You're my good boy." She continued whispering praises, until I fell asleep.