Chapter 20

"You're wish is my command, my prince," she whispered into my ear. I moaned feeling her breath against my neck and my knees gave out under me. She was careful not to let me fall turning my so my front was leaning against to wall. "You're so small baby. You're like a doll. Isn't that right doll? I can't wait to make you a mess beneath me." I whimpered feeling her spread my cheeks apart. "So pretty. Good enough to eat." She ran her tongue over my hole making me moan loudly. "A-alpha! Plea-please! More~!" I trailed of into a scream as she plunged her tongue into me, exploring my insides. I felt her press against my prostate, and would've fallen if it wasn't for her tight grip on my hips. She pulled her tongue from me. "You like that doll? You taste so good. That feel good pet?" I moaned, "Ye-Yes Al-alpha. So g-good~" She kissed against the top of my ass. I whimpered, wanting her inside me. "Don't worry pet. I'll make you feel good." She pressed on finger into my hole rubbing my walls and pulling it in and out. "AnGh~ MnHm~ Alpha ple-please." She kissed up my back as she stuck another finger in, scissoring them. "Good boy. Keep making those pretty sounds for me." I nodded. Suddenly she pressed against my prostate again making me scream out a moan. "AgNh AhN!" She made her may to my neck, licking it. "Right there feels good huh?" She whispered in my ear, rubbing her fingers against it. "MhnM mM AgnH Ye-yes! Right there!" She continued rubbing against it to make me moan and scream. After a few more minutes of her rubbing my prostate and stretching me she bites my neck. "You ready doll?" I moaned nodding. "MhN~ Yes! Yes! Please Alpha fill me up!" I feel her smirk against my neck, pulling her fingers from me. I moaned as the moved and whimpered as they were completely removed. "It's okay you'll be full baby." She slightly pushed in and I moaned. She pulled out a bit before shoving the rest in. "AgNH! Al-Alpha!" She groaned, biting the side of my neck. "So-so good baby. Good Omega." I moaned at the praise, feeling my eyes close in pleasure. She continued hitting my prostate. I was moaning as she continued pounding into me. She groaned as I felt her knot begin to expand. "Al-alpha! Please fill me up! Fill me with your pups!" She growled biting my sweet spot again, making me cum. She continued to abuse my prostate, still not finished. Tears began falling down my face from the pain and pleasure of it. I felt her knot begin catching on my rim, with a few more thrusts she finished inside of me. She carefully turned me around, still not pulling out because of her knot. "Good boy. Good omega. Are you okay baby?" It took me a few moments to understand what she said before I slowly nodded. "Good boy," she whispered moving me closer to her so she could hold me. I moaned as her dick moved inside me. "Good boy. Why don't we make this into a bath so I can clean you up?" I nodded letting her change the faucet to the bath adding in bubbles. She sat us down holding me on her chest. "You did so good baby. Took Alphas cock so well. Such a good omega." I pressed myself into her chest, moaning when the movement cause her knot to pressed against my prostate. She rubbed and kissed my hockey's and bit marks. After a few minutes of the continuous pressure on my prostate and the pressure on all of the sensitive spots she made I came again. She chuckled, "Oh baby. You're adorable." I moaned again. "Hey baby?" I hummed and she continued. "My knot went down. Do you want me to pull out?" I thought for a moment nodding. "Okay baby boy." She slowly pulled out, groaning as she did. I moaned with her. "Good boy. Are you okay?" I nodded. "I'm o-okay, it-it hurts a bit though." She kissed me on the head. "Okay baby. I'll rub some ointment on it after the bath." I nodded. We laid there for a few minutes before she kissed me and whispered, "Pet we need to clean up now." I nodded and she sat us up grabbing the shampoo. "I'm going to turn you around now and clean your hair okay?" I nodded and she began to rub my head and massage the shampoo into my head. After my hair was completely clean she rinsed it out and put some conditioner in my hair then lathering my body with body wash. She rubbed the cum and sweat off of me then herself. "Pet? Are you ready do get out?" She said after rinsing the conditioner out. I nodded holding on to her. She laughed picking me up. She began drying us off, putting out clothes on. She carried me back to the bedroom laying us both on the bed holding me. "Such a good boy. My perfect omega. You took it so well. Are you okay prince?" I nodded,purring, nuzzling into her chest. "Okay doll. Do you still want to go see your friends? Or do you want to rest?" "I wa-want to go see them but I-I want to re-rest first." She kissed me. "Okay doll, tell me when you want to move." I nodded letting her rub the ointment into my lower back. "Good omega. Just relax and stay calm. Does anything hurt?" I love her so much. She takes such good care of me. "Yeah, a-a little. My-my arms. I pu-put to much pr-pressure on th-them. And-and my back, but y-yoi already pu-put ointment on i-it."She looked at me smiling happily. "Good job baby. Thank you for telling me what hurts. We can pit some ointment on your arms and wrap them up then I can rub your back. How's that sound pet?" I hummed, "That sounds nice." She finished rubbing ointment into my back before moving to my arms. She carefully rubbed the ointment into my arms, bandaging them. "Roll over baby. I'm gonna rub your back now." I rolled over and she began rubbing my back. I moaned as she rubbed my back. "Does that feel good baby?" I nodded and she chuckled. "Good baby. Just relax. I'll take care of you baby. Always."