Chapter 8

We were walking to Toshis friends apartment, which was a short walk from the library. The entire time he was rambling on in his brain, worried that I was disappointed in him or in his friends. I interrupted his thoughts, squeezing his hand slightly. I shook my head slightly, smiling at him. 'You're okay I thought to him. He smiled and nodded and we continued walking in peaceful silence. We got to Midnights apartment and she unlocked the door. We all headed in and sat in her living room quietly. "So... Inko?" I looked towards Aizawa, acknowledging him. "How'd you find Yagi?" I looked at Toshi for his approval. He looked at me taking a deep breath before he began talking. "I got hurt and the thoughts came back. Inko heard them and found me." Mic looked at him sadly. I pulled Toshi, kissing him on the head. He started tearing up slightly and quietly cries. "Hey, You're okay." Midnight broke in, kneeling in front of Toshi. She gently wiped his tears. He sniffles and chuckled. "Thanks, Night." I pulled him closer, glaring lightly at Midnight. Toshi giggled slightly. "It's okay Inko. She's always been a mother figure. She isn't going to take me from you." I nodded still holding him. I looked at the clock above the door when Toshi yawned. "It's starting to get late. I'm gonna take Toshi home." They all nodded and told us to have a nice night. We nodded before leaving to walk back to  the apartment. "How'd you like my friends?" He asked as we walked. "They were nice. And I'm happy they took care of you." He smiled, leaning against me.