Chapter 1

God, I'm so weak. I'm supposed to be the strongest person but I can't even protect myself. 'Hey you aren't weak, omega.' Shit! I forgot my alpha could hear me. 'Whats wrong, omega?' Nothing, alpha, I'm fine. 'Don't lie to me, omega' I whimpered at my alphas use of alpha voice. I'm sorry, alpha. You deserve a better omega. 'You're a perfect omega' I blushed at the praise. 'Why do you think you're weak, omega?' I-i got hurt. I'm not strong. God I should just die. I had forgotten that I was speaking to my alpha and heard them growl. 'Omega! Tell me where you are. Now!' I whimpered again realizing what I had done. I'm sorry, alpha. I'm at home in Musutafu. 'I'll be there soon, omega. What's your address?' I gave them my address hoping I wouldn't be in too much trouble when my alpha got here. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door, which I knew was my alpha. I opened the door, keeping my eyes down. "Hello, alpha." I was terrified that I would be punished for my behavior. "Omega, look at me." I looked at my alpha and saw a beautiful, green haired woman. She was radiating dominant pheromones, making me bear my neck in submission. "Whats your name, omega?" I swallowed deeply, "T-toshinori Yagi." I tried to keep eye contact with the dominant alpha, but she was very intimidating. "Well Toshi, I'm Inko." I blushed at the nickname, nodding to show my understanding. We stood there looking at each other for a few more moments, before she pulled me into a hug. "Oh Toshi, I'm sorry I wasn't here." I leaned into her, letting myself become vulnerable. I still didn't feel worthy of her care. "You shouldn't have to be here. I'm sorry alpha." She quietly growled, letting me know of her disapproval. I thought she was disapproving of me, so I began to pull away to let her leave but she wouldn't release me. "I'm meant to be here Toshi. And you have nothing to be sorry for except your lack of self-love." My eyes welled with tears at that. No one had ever been here for me. "Hey baby, why're you crying? Are you okay?" I nodded, "N-no one h-has ever be-been here for-for me. I-i don't deserve you. You're too good for me." She kissed my hair. "Oh Toshi. You're perfect. Now come on, let's go lay down." I nodded again, leading her to my room, her never letting go of my hand.