Chapter 19

"My prince? Time to wake up. Come on baby." I begin to wake up to Inko whispering to me. "Good morning Toshi. How are you? You did so well yesterday pup." I did? Then why do I still feel empty? I can hide it, make her happy. I fake a smile and said, "I'm great Alpha! I feel much better." She smiled at me. "That's good baby boy."  Good. I made her happy. She doesn't need to worry about me. "Hey baby? Let's eat a bit okay? I want you to eat at least a little bit every day." I nodded. I didn't want to. I don't want to be fat but it will make her happy. We went to the kitchen and she handed me a banana before making herself a bowl of cereal. I slowly ate the banana staying there waiting for her to finish. After a few minutes she finished and looked at me smiling. "Good job pet. Now what should we do baby?" I thought for a minute. "We should go see the group. Only if you want to though." She chuckled, "Of course pet. Why don't we get dressed and then we'll go." I nodded before something came to mind. "Uh Alpha?" She turned to me, having already gotten up. "Yes beautiful?" I blushed at being called that. "Can-Can we take a-a shower? To-together?" She looked at me, smirking. "If you'd like my prince. Let's go pick out our clothes first, ok doll?" I nodded and we made our way to get our clothes. We both grabbed our outfits and climbed into the shower. I adjusted the temperature to something we both liked. I turned around to grab the shampoo when I felt hands on my hips. I squeaked and turned around, seeing Inko rub her hands up and down my sides. "Wh-what are you- mmh!" I was cut off by a moan when she rubbed her thumb over my nipple. She let out a deep rumble from her chest. "So pretty Omega. You make the loveliest sounds." I blushed and she ran her hands back down to my ass. "Oh darling. You're already so wet for me. I've barley done anything. Such a good omega, wanting alphas cock so bad." She kissed me before squeezing my ass making me moan again. She used this chance to slip her tongue into my mouth. She began exploring my mouth until I could barely breath. I pulled away looking into her lust filled eyes. "A-alpha~ please~" she chuckled, pulling me closer to her. "Please what pet?" She said this so lowly it sounded almost like a growl. "Please Alpha. I don't want to think. Fuck me until I can't think~ Until my mind is putty! Please Alpha." She carefully licked up my neck to behind my ear, kissing her way back down until she reached my sweet spot. I moaned when she placed a kissed just above my collar bone and she immediately began attacking that spot, biting and kissing it. I couldn't hold back the moans and whimpers that escaped from my lips. "You're wish is my command my prince."