Chapter 2

Toshi and I lied in his bed holding eachother. I caressed his back and head hoping to comfort him as he was still crying. I whispered praises to him, knowing that he loved that he was good and that I loved him. He was whimpering, still afraid he would be punished for his thoughts. "Baby?" He hummed quietly. "Remember you aren't in trouble. You won't be punished." He nodded. "When was the last time you ate Toshi?" He thought for a moment before saying last week. I quickly sat up looking at him. "Why so long?!" He flinched and whimpered before answering, "I don't need to be any fatter." I grabbed his hands, dragging him to the kitchen. "Sit," I demanded using my alpha voice. He complied quickly, sitting at one of his bar stools. "Now, I'm going to make you some food and your going to eat at least half of it." He looked down before nodding and I began preparing some hot pot. When I finished and brought it over I saw that Toshi was crying again. "Toshi, what's wrong?" He sniffed, "I'm sorry I disappointed you, alpha. I don't want you to think I'm a disgusting, fat omega." I kissed his forehead, setting the plate down. "You are no where near fat baby. And you can just call me Inko. I'm not disappointed in you either." I held him again, petting his hair. I learned earlier that this helped calm him. "Come on baby. Please eat a bit." He nodded and started eating. After the first bite he began shoveling it down. I tried to warn him that he was eating to fast, but suddenly he got up and ran to the bathroom. I chased after him and when I got there I saw him hurling over the toilet. I made my way over to him, pulling his hair out of the way and rubbing his back. I whispered small praises to him such as, "You did so well, baby" and "good job, baby." After a few minutes he had finishes throwing up and leaned back against me, whispering and apology. "You don't have to be sorry baby. You just got sick, it's okay." He shook his head and I looked at him confused. "I'm sorry you have to take care of me. I'm such a bad omega." I pulled him up walking us to the bedroom. "You, Toshi, are not a bad omega. You are perfect. I'll show you." I pulled him towards the mirror hanging against the wall and began to pull off his hoodie. He looked back at me with fear in his eyes, struggling to get away. I immediately let him go and he ran towards the corner between his bed and wall. I slowly walked towards him to not startle him. I kneeled in front of him. He was gripping his hair, muttering to himself. "Baby? What's wrong?" He shook his head quickly, not looking up at me. "Okay baby. You don't have to tell me right now. Can I touch you?" He thought for a second before slowly nodding. I slowly pulled his hands away from his hair and pulled him into my lap. I started to rock him shushing him. After a few minutes he had calmed down and his sobs had turned to hiccups. "Can you tell me what happened baby?" He nodded slowly. "I-i didn't want you to see my disgusting body. You would have been so dis-disapointed." I looked at him confused. "I know you aren't disgusting. Can I please take off your hoodie?" He took a deep breath, nodding. I slowly pulled off his hoodie and saw hundreds of scars and cuts lining his torso and arms. "Oh baby. I'm so sorry I couldn't help." He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I-i'm already gross. I shouldn't have made it worse." I pulled him up, taking him back to the mirror. "You are my beautiful, perfect omega. You have the perfect waist for me to wrap my arms around. You have to perfect face for me to kiss. Don't doubt yourself, baby." I nuzzle into his neck beginning to scent him. As he realized I was scenting him he leaned his head back against my shoulder and purred. After a few minutes of scenting I was satisfied. I looked over to my omega to see his eyes closed and a pleased smile on his face. I turned him around having him lean completely against me. "Are you tired, baby?" He hummed and nodded. I picked him up and carried him to the bed laying him down. I pulled the covers over him before laying next to him. I pulled him so he was half on top of me. He nuzzle into my breasts before drifting to sleep. I followed soon after.