Chapter 17

We headed home silently. Is she mad at me? I deserve to be punished. She's mad at me. We got to the apartment and she turned to me. "Toshinori." I immediately got on my knees and whimpered. Maybe then it will be better. She knelt down next to me and grabbed my face. "Why are you on the ground pup?" I whimpered again. "I-I thought that if I wa-was obedient you wo-wouldn't be too mad. What-what can I do to ma-make you happy?" She looked at me sadly. "Toshi. You don't have to do anything. You are in trouble for running but I'm not mad at you. Now pet I do need to punish you okay?" I nodded and she began to tell me what my punishment was. "Now baby boy you'll write some lines for me. You'll be writing I am enough and my alpha loves me. Okay?" I nodded again and got a piece of paper and a pen. " Good baby. Now how about 20 times." I began writing after a few lines I began crying. "Baby? What's wrong?" I shook my head. "It-its fine. It's just a lot." She kissed me lightly. "You're doing so well hun. You can do this." I nodded and finished my lines. Once I was done I looked Inko. "Are you done pet?" I nodded and she hugged me. "You did so well baby. Such a good omega. Good boy." I leaned into her and purred. "Th-thank you Alpha." She kissed my head picking me up. "Let's go cuddle baby. Do you want to watch a movie?" I nodded as she laid me down, herself next to me. "What do you want to watch baby boy." I thought for a minute before whispering, "Can we watch a hero movie?" She nodded and started the movie. We layed there watching the move with her holding me to her chest. Every once and a while she would whisper praises to me and tell me how good I was. She pet me hair and back and I eventually fell asleep.