Before Bed ~ (CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER)

"Come here."

My husband stood on the edge of the bed as I turned my body around, my back previously facing him.

"Bad day?", he asked, a caring look sprawled across his face.

I nodded, taking a little breath before feeling the sweetest kiss being placed on my forehead.

He was good for that.

Beloved forehead kisses.

I called his name in a sing songy manner before giggling slightly.

I hated that.

He made me so giddy.

A warm hand placed itself on the small of my back before bringing my body into his.

He held me, rubbing my back in such a loving manner.

"It's okay. "

I hadn't even realized that I was crying.

My body relaxed into his.

He was my happy place.

My baby.

My love.

He almost never showed his soft side with everyone, I was his special girl. I loved that. This was a side that other people would never get to see. A special side if you will.

I was his.

He was mine.

The comforter of my heart as my tears fell in time.
They soon came to a stop as I kissed his cheek softly, my love for him would never stop.

"Now..."

He titled my head up.

"Lady's choice...."

"And the choices are?", I replied.

"How would you like me to continue comforting you?"

I gave him a smirk,"How else should a husband comfort his loving wife before bed?"

He pushed me back softly, his body towering over mine before he came down to kiss me. His lips filled with the sweetest taste I'll ever know.