Hair Business ~ (Shikamaru)

"Be still!", I tell Shikamaru as I finish tying his hair into a nice ponytail. Shikamaru Nara was my best friend. I grew up in the ninja academy with him and have always stuck by his side. He can be a real buzzkill sometimes but he's still really important to me. As clique as it sounds...I've also developed a slight crush on him,but I know we'd never work out. We're just friends, nothing more. Plus I think Shika's taking a liking to Temari....

"Now stay in here", I tell him as he sits in the living room of my apartment. "Let me go do my hair and I'll be back, okay?" I still had my bonnet on and needed to get ready for a training session before Shikamaru came ringing my doorbell saying that he ran out of hair ties. I make my way to the bathroom and try to close the door but a shadow closes it for me. Shikamaru transports behind me and places his hands on my shoulders. "You helped me, now I'm gonna help you."

I feel my face heat up slightly as he removes my bonnet slowly with care. I wasn't ashamed of him seeing me like this. He had been over my house for many wash days before, eating up my snacks as I wrestled with my hair. The dark haired boy gives me a small smile before reaching towards my counter to grab my castor oil. He delicately spreads it through my curls and massages my scalp slowly. The touch of his hands causes butterflies to fly through my stomach.

"Mmmm", I say, enjoying the feeling of his hands in my hair. "Shika..how do you know how to-"

"Shhhh", he gives me a sly smile before grabbing the gel and proceeds to pull my hair into a perfect puff. He then hands me my toothbrush, "I don't know how to do edges, but here you go."

"Wrong toothbrush", I laugh before grabbing the correct one, making several swoopes and loops around my forehead, "But thank you Shika....how-"

"I read a book on black hair and watched a few videos....I'd also watch you sometimes on wash day. I know you talk about how hard it is for you to do your hair sometimes so....I just wanted to help."

He really took the time to learn how my hair works.....wow.... I can't believe this .

I feel a tear fall down my face as I move closer towards Shikamaru and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. His eyes grow big and I take a step back ,"I'm sorry-"

The dark haired ninja immediately pulls me closer to him. His lips land on mine and I feel a  shiver go up my spine. He softly wraps his hands around my waist as he hoists me up on the counter, knocking down several items but I'm too into the moment to care. Our bodies are pressed together perfectly. The kiss deepens and he slowly slides his tongue into my mouth, earning a small moan. My thighs grip his body as I bring my hands to his hair, the force from my legs forcing a small grunt from him. We finally part and Shikamaru places a hand on my face, rubbing my cheek gently. "You don't know how long I've waited to do that.....you're so beautiful (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Shika", I smile and he brings my face towards his, giving me a small peck.

"Now let's go get ready for this training session."

"WAIT!"

Shikamaru turns around quickly,"Yes?"

"Another kiss....please?"