"High School Sweethearts" Pt. 5 ~ (Kakashi)

"Okay Kakashi, just sit in this chair and you can watch the whole process."

"Thank you.", my haired boyfriend sat down almost gleaming as he sat in a folding chair beside me. We were at "Essence", a black owned hair salon on the Japanese American Base. It was the main thing Kakashi insisted on doing after drenching my hair in the the tub.

I sat still as Lena, my hairdresser, began , drying my hair with a blow dryer. "I'm glad I finally get to put a face to the name. All (y/n) does when she comes here is talk about you!"

"What? I do not!", I playfully shouted making Kakashi smile.

"Don't lie suga!", Mrs.Maudy, an older woman who specialized in press and curls, laughed in the corner as she turned the pages of her magazine. "Listen honey", she took at Kakashi,"Whatever you're doing, you gotta be doing it good! We can tell your making her happy and that's all that matters."

Kakashi grabbed my hand loving before I began to yelp at the heat flat iron coming into contact with my head.

"Baby? What's wrong?!"

Lena patted the harmed area softly,"She's good, Ka. You're girlfriend's just a little sensitive to this heat. Sorry girl. You good?"

"I'm straight.", I took a breath before noticing Kakashi relax and take a long look at my hair. His gaze fixated on the soft sizzle of the hair tool as it took a thick lock of hair and flattened it out. Further transforming it into a fine strand.
The gray haired man jumped up and continued to peer over Lena's shoulders.

"That's really cool!"

The hairdressers in the room gave small laughs as I attempted to hide my amusement from my boyfriend's excitement.

"So, do you have to do this to your hair everyday?"

"No Kaka-"

"How long does it last?"

"If I maintain it properly, I can keep it up for about two wee-"

"Will the rain-"

"Kakashi!", I gave a small snicker,noticing the small glimmer of curiosity shining within his beautiful eyes,"You're really interested in all of this aren't you?"

"I mean of course....", Kakashi gave a bashful smile as he avoided my eyes," I'm gonna be the father of children...I need to know how their hair works."

Lena squealed,"GIRL YOU PREGNANT?!"

"She betta not be!", Mrs.Maddy said playfully.

"I'm not pregnant!!!!!"

Lena smacked her lips and continued to straighten my hair making Kakashi laugh in amusement.

"But whenever y'all do have some, please know I'm gladly doing their hair."

"Thanks girl."

Lena had been doing my hair since I was in high school. She specialized in literally everything. You just name it! Wigs, Relaxers (pls don't start with the relaxed hair bashing~ I'm relaxed with a FULL head of hair & loving it lol. ), Braids, Natural Hair, and Silk Presses!

"It'll be nice to see some little half and half babies running around here."

"Like the tea?", Kakashi laughed, making it spread around the room as Lena finished straightening my last lock. Lena turned my body around in the styling chair as I looked in the mirror at my new do.

"Thank you so much!", I reached up to hug the stylist but she stopped me."Aht, aht free nails on me."

Surprised,I took a step back,"Wait what?"