That Night ~ (Naruto)

First and foremost, I just gotta say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS! Guys I used to get so sad about lack of recognition when it comes to my work and seeing that today just made me so happy. Thank you all.  Also, please go check out my other Fan Fiction: "MINE." Just like this story, it stars a black main character but this time she's paired with Naruto. I would really love if you showed some love to that story as well. Enough said lol, but fr I LOVE YALL & THANK YOU!

-Warning: Slightly mature content, it's not a lemon though-

The wedding was over.

Our guest were done partying and left.

We were alone at long last.

I could see the love in his eyes...mixed with a hint of desire as he walked towards me.

"Did you enjoy yourself today (y/n)?", Naruto asked, stroking my cheek softly.

"Yes ,my love.", I grabbed his palm and softly pressed it to my lips, making him smile.

"You looked so beautiful in that dress...", he lays his head in my lap,"I really am the luckiest man in the world."

A smile spreads across my face.

I couldn't contain my joy.

We were finally married.

And...tonight was the night.

Naruto turned his body around to face mine as he rubbed my hand,"You are so precious to me."

He softly placed a kiss on my forehead,"You're my heart (y/n)."

I met his blue eyes with mine, slowly closing the gap between us.

"And you are mine."

Sweet, passionate kisses began to fill my senses as my new husband and forever lover held me tight in his arms. Blue orbs , shining as bright as the ocean glanced at my person, with pure admiration as gentle caresses covered my skin. This is what it was supposed to feel like. Love. Real Love. He touched me as if he didn't want to harm me...possibly holding back from his true wants as he gently loved me with ease. Showing my body just how much he valued and cared for me. There was a touch here. A kiss there. Bringing feelings that I'd never forget. He knew I was nervous, I had never done anything like this before, only by choice.... Every single touch of his fingertips relaxed my senses as he stared into my eyes. This time I was sure. This time I was ready. The rise and fall of my body was oblivious to me as we became one. Our souls intertwined as he truly became mine. Once it was all over he kissed my forehead gently as he held me close.

"You okay?", Naruto asked as I snuggled into his chest.

"Mhmmm."

I ran my hands through his soft,blonde hair earning a small smile from the ninja.

Mind, Body, and Soul....he was mine...and I was his....forever.

A/n:

I know this chapter was a little different compared to most "love scenes" on this app. My goal was to write about the true purpose of sex, heavily pressing on the beauty of it instead of the more raunchy narrative. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Much love < 3!