💞Shika & Moni { FULLY COMPLETED} 💞

A/n: "Shika & Moni" is crazyyyy  AND MY FIRST OFFICIAL FULL BOOK ON WATTPAD!!! & I'm republishing "MINE~ A NARUTO FAN FIC" soon. Just let me finish my finals and I got y'all ❤️! Here's a quick preview of Shika & Moni just in case a few of y'all are interested in getting into it. Love you guys!

"MONI!"

Naruto slams his hand down on my desk. Sasuke and Kiba standing at his side. A mixture of confusion  and shock fills my brain as the three guys share the same annoyed and irritated expression.

"Wha-"

"YOU QUIT THE CHEER TEAM?!"

I look around the classroom, hoping no one payed attention to his loud outburst. The class was in a slight pandemonium today. Mr.Jiraya was absent and didn't assign a sub so they made Ms.Shizune, Principal Tsnunade's secretary, watch the class. Honestly....they could've picked anyone else. She couldn't take control of the class of all. Our usually calm class was filled with yelling, paper airplanes, and girls making tik toks in nearby corners.

"Naruto don't yell!", she peeped.

"SHUT UP!", he yelled back at her before facing me again. "Moni why did you quit?"

"Is someone bothering you?", Sasuke asked, rasing a brow slightly.

"I..."

"Moni", Kiba sighs, "Talk to us." Concern filled his face.

I take a swallow and stare at my desk, refusing to answer them. I love the fact that they want to be there for me....I just don't want any more drama to start. I just want this whole thing to blow over.

"I've had enough of this.", Naruto grabs my wrist and pulls me out of my chair.

"HEY!", I yell as he lifts me over his shoulder, "Naruto! Put me down!!"

Ms.Shizune runs over to us,"Yeah! Put her-"

"Please shut up!", Sasuke huffs as the boys walk me out of the classroom and into the school's courtyard.

Naruto places me down and three pairs of eyes stare me down intensely. I look off at a nearby tree, noticing Shikamaru standing there. Looking up at the sky, arms folded.

Did he go around telling my business?

"Stop glaring at him like that...he didn't tell us. Ino notified both teams this morning.", Sasuke

Okay but why was that something to announce .....

"Why'd you quit?"

"I...I was being targeted. There was a dead rat in my locker at the game... and a letter on my doorstep.", I take a swallow, feeling tears fall down my face,"And at the game....they dropped me on purpose."

I watch Naruto and Kiba's eyes widen in horror as Sasuke's narrows.

"So the whole team has an issue with you?", Naruto spats,"Cause I will surely talk to them-"

"No Naruto! It's not the whole team..just-"

"Ino.", Sasuke cuts me off." That Skank B*tch!" He slams his arm into a nearby."Just because I rejected her the day before the game doesn't give her any reason to take it out on you!"

"We'll handle this, Moni." Kiba huffs. Irritation flowing through his face. I just don't want this to turn into a big deal. I wipe the tears away from my face and sniff trying to regain my composure. There is no need to be a crybaby over this.

"No! Guys I don't wanna start any drama or anything-"

I take a step towards Kiba and Naruto places a hand on my shoulder.