Kissing ~ (Shikamaru)

A/N before the story: This is being made in honor of all of the love y'all have been giving the last Shikamaru story. I really appreciate the support guys! If y'all wanna check out my socials my tik tok & ig are _mikk.ii . Aside from writing I'm an aspiring professional dancer so pls go check out some of my content!

Also, pls send some request my way guysss. I made this story for all us black girls so pls don't be afraid to hit me up so i can help you live out your anime fantasies! Now back to the story

"You guys are dating?! Since when?!", Ino bucks her eyes at me in the middle of a local ramen shop.

"We have been for a while", I reply to the blond, sitting at a table full of my beautiful female ninja friends. Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, and I decided to gather together for a lunch date this afternoon. It had been a minute since the girls and I hung out. I really missed them.

Sakura gives me a fake hurt expression,"And when were you going to tell us?"

I shrug,"We wanted to enjoy it privately for a while."

She nods,"Now you know I have to ask...", Ino smirks while stiring her noodles slowly,"How's the D?"

"INO!", Tenten exclaims while Hinata's face becomes a light shade of red.

"Um.."

"Answer me.", Ino says with a smile.

"We're not doing that right now sis. I'm just genuinely enjoying his company. "

Ino rolls her eyes.

"Everything's not about sex pig."

"Right", Sakura agrees with me." Just because you hop into guys beds and run doesn't mean (y/n) has to."

"But aside from that....y'all the way that boy kisses me-"

The eyes of the girls around me widen.

"I get this little shiver and the taste of his lips make me feel so....complete. Guys...I really wanna grow and love Shikamaru- like me makes me feel-"

"Makes you feel what?"

A familiar voice causes me to turn around. I rise from my chair as I connect with my boyfriend's warm, dark eyes.

"Shika!"

He pulls me into a hug while I hear my girls swoon at the sight.

"Hey baby.", he says with a small laugh.

"Shikamaru....you're cheesing!", Ino taunts. "OHHH SHE GOT HIM HOOKED ON THE COCOA !"

The table burst into laughter as I give my friends a little wink while I see my boyfriend blush out of the corner of my eye.  We soon excuse ourselves and wave goodbye as we make our way to his apartment. Once we arrive, Shikamaru opens the door and lets me into his home.

"Now..what's this about my kisses?", he closes and locks the door behind him.

"Don't worry about it Shika-"

"Uh ah.", He backs me up against the couch and grabs my face softly before pressing a soft peck to my lips.  He steps back and takes a long look at my face, admiring it before kissing my forehead. Shikamaru then gives me a nice smile before attempting to walk away but I grab him by his vest and place his lips on mine. He soon takes control of the kiss and begins sucking on my bottom lip, causing my eyes to flutter. "Mmmm", I moan into the kiss as he picks me up and places me on the arm of the couch. He then slowly slides his tongue into my mouth as he grips my thighs. A shiver flows through me from his touch as I relax into the kiss. Allowing his passion to take over.  Shikamaru quickly removes his vest and sends a hand down my cheek. I take it and give a small kiss to his palm.

"You like neck kisses?"

"Huh?"

He takes a step closer to me, almost causing our noses to touch.

"Can I kiss your neck?"

"Yeah, I mean I wouldn't min-"

A warm pair of lips attack the skin under my ear, causing me to gasp, and slowly make their way across my jaw. My dark haired boyfriend gives a sexy grunt as my arms tighten around him. The kisses slowly make their way down to my collar bone before he flicks it softly with his tongue.

"Shikaa", I sigh as he brings his face to mind before pressing another sweet kiss again to my lips.

And another one.

And another one.

Shikamaru bites his lip as I bring a hand to his ear, beginning to fondle with his earring. He shakes his head and smirks as he gives my hand a soft kiss.

"Girl..Ima marry you."

"What?"

"You heard me", the dark haired ninja winks as he gives me another soft kiss before making his way to the kitchen.

Whew chileee...