"EX" marks the spot ~ (Kakashi)

"I'm assigning you to assist team 7.", Tsuanade stands at her desk, arms crossed. "I feel like you could learn a few things from him before we assign you to a team of your own."

"But Hokage-sama, you know-"

"Ignore your past relations and be an adult about it. You'll work with him for three weeks. You're dismissed."

How dare she...that's so foul!

I exit the Hokage 's office with a huff. As I close the door I immeadiately bump into someone, my hands landing on their chest. I look up to meet Kakashi Hatake's warm dark eyes.

"Oh!", I say moving my hands. "I'm sorry."

"Oh no", Kakashi replies with a laugh, a see a smirk form under his mask,"You always did like touching me there."

"You're sick!"

I push the gray haired ninja aside, making him chuckle.

"There's no need to be so hasty (Y/N). We can be cordial right?"

"I guess we'll have to be.....", I sigh, pressing a hand to my head in frustration.

___________

This past week hasn't been as awful as I thought it would be. The team's a joy to be around...although Sai's quite a character. Kakashi also hasn't been as bothersome as I thought...we've actually kind of been getting along.

I decide to book a private hot spring room to relax in. Even though most people get nude in hot springs, I decided to bring a baby blue bikini because I don't completely like the idea of being naked in a tub that's not my own. Also....I can be a little insecure of my body at times. I slowly step into the spring's pool. As the warm water touches my skin I feel the stress and tension in my soul rise and fall away. I close my eyes and dip my head back, allowing my dark brown curls to lay in the water.

"Isn't this a sight to see."

I jump at the sound of the familiar voice and open my eyes to see none other than Kakashi standing above the pool.

"How did you get in here?!"

"The other rooms were full and I mentioned that we knew each other so they let me in. I hope you don't mind.", Kakashi's eyes squint indicating that he was smiling under his stupid mask. He slowly began to undress. Butterflies began to fill my stomach as he removed his shirt, revealing his toned chest and stomach. We had broken up months ago but I can't help to admit that I was still attracted to him. He had such a perfect body and the most handsome face.. He removed his mask and looked back in my direction.

"Stare much?", Kakashi teases causing me to quickly look away. A blush must've crept its way through my chocolate skin because the gray haired man slowly made his way into the water and swam directly towards me. He lifted my chin slightly and said "I miss making you red like that." His hand moved from my chin to my face as he gently rubbed my cheek, causing me to close my eyes and lean into his gesture. I hate to admit it but I missed his touch. I glanced at him so many times this past week, silently wishing he'd just hold or gently touch my body like he used to.

"Kaka-"

"Shhh.."

He pressed his lips on my neck gently, causing me to melt. I wrapped my arms around him as he then grabbed my face.

"I've missed you", I admit.

"I've missed you too (Y/N)."

Kakashi's lips meet mine as we press our lips together. Sparks fly as we grow hungrier for the taste of each other's lips. He presses my body against the wall of the pool, causing me to bring his body closer to mine. The kiss intensifies as he begins to suck on the bottom of my lip.

"Mmmm". I moan in response, causing him to chuckle into the kiss. He then slowly slides his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues moves together before we part. Kakashi then pulls me into his chest. Hugging my body with love.

"Breaking up was a mistake......I still want to be with you.", he confesses.

"Me too."

He kisses my forehead and we continue to enjoy the rest of our time together in the pool of the hot springs.

"Hey, how about when we're done we go to my place and take nap-"

"and have tea?", I quickly peep, remembering our evenings of relaxation and cuddles.

"Of course.", Kakashi replies, giving me a soft kiss on his cheek.

And all of a sudden, everything feels just as perfect as it used to.