"High School Sweethearts" Pt. 4 ~ (Kakashi)

"This isn't the right time ,my love..I just finished wiping off another woman's lipstick off your mouth...", I give a small laugh as I kiss his hand gently,"I can wait a little while longer.... I want this to be perfect... for both of us."

He nods, a loving smile covering his face. "But know one thing for certain (Y/n): I will make you my wife."

____________

Kakashi lies next to me, his body holding mine tightly in his slumber. Gray hairs lay on my chest as I hold the handsome man in my arms. His chest moving up and down as a soft snore escaped his lips. He had such a big surprise planned for me before.....she- messed it up. The big gesture was a great extension of the love he had for me- yet it was all ripped away.

I'll never forget the look of hurt and anger in my love's eyes as the whole situation from a few weeks ago went down. I had never seen him so torn...so frazzled.

Maybe I should do something for him....I will!

I move slightly and the gray haired man's grip on my waist tightens.

"No...stayy..."

I gave a small laugh then rubbed my lover's hair softly as I attempted to regain my former comfort.

30 more minutes wouldn't hurt....

________________

What to get?....What to get?.....OH! He loves salt-broiled saury and eggplant-mixed miso soup!

I all but run amongst the aisles of the grocery store. Felling giddy and school girlish as I grab the ingredients for my boyfriend's favorite dish.

I will make today perfect for him....no matter what!

"Beautiful! I'm home!", Kakashi stood in the doorway of his home, returning from a weekend practice with the Konoha High's Basketball Team. Attempting to hide the smell of the soup and saury, I place a lid on their warm containers.

"Hey baby!", I run to hug him, his strong arms lifting me into the air before pressing me to his warm, slightly sweaty body. I give Kakashi a small smile as I grab his hand,"Follow me please."

Confused, the gray haired coach does as told as I lead him to his large bathroom tub. His confused facial expression remains as I feel my face heat up,"I wanted to treat you to a warm bath..."

Raising a brow at me Kakashi strips of his Nike jacket and pants,"Excuse me..."

I step to the side as he makes his way to his bedroom, grabbing a pair of swim shorts and placing them on as I shift my gaze to a nearby wall.

"I didn't want to appear indecent.", he admits.

I feel my face soften as he walks in my direction,"Oh trust me babe, I understand."

Kakashi was truly a good man. We had plenty of moments filled with kisses and heavy tension but he always seemed to honor my decision of celibacy, never putting me in compromising positions or testing my limits. I loved that he knew when to stop. He never crossed a single line and ultimately knew how to keep his hands to himself while still satisfying the inner cravings I contained. His sweet lips were honestly enough for me. Truly this man cared for me with the upmost respect.

He slowly lowered himself into the tub. Wet muscles almost shining from the water's gleam. I make my way behind him and softly rub his shoulders from outside of the tub. His perfect body relaxes into my touch. I hear him moan in relaxation before turning to me.

"Join me."

"No baby.", I respond sincerely,"This is for you , my love."

"Come on y/n. You deserve to relax to.", The gray haired man rubs a wet hand down my cheek. I begin to give him a small smile before my body is pulled forward. Within seconds, my clothes and silk press are drenched with water.

Kakashi's POV

Y/n took a long pause as she closed her eyes.

"Count to 10 girl.....Count to 10...", She said to herself as I felt a tinge of nervousness rise within me. Her hair began to slightly curl and revert away from its former straight state. My girlfriend has usually a beautiful shade of brown but she began to literally turn the shade of fiery, red tomato as her body began to shake. SHE WAS MAD. I think I almost saw steam begin to come out of her ears.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST?"

"Baby-"

"HOW LONG THIS TOOK?!"

"I'm sorry-"

"NO!", water began to splash into my face as she gave me a large frown, "NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DRIVE ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE AMERICAN AIR BASE WHICH IS SEVERAL MILES AWAY TO GO TO THE ONLY BLACK OWNED HAIR SHOP AROUND HERE AND GET MY HAIR DONE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE IM A FREAKEN MERMAID OR SOMETHING! "

"Baby- I didn't know-"

"WHY DO YOU THINK I WEAR A SHOWER CAP IN THE RAIN WHEN MY HAIR IS LIKE THIS?! OR I BEG YOU FOR AN UMBRELLA!?"

Y/n's POV

"I just thought it was a fashion statement....baby I...I'm sorry....", wide eyes meet mine before a saddened expression fills Kakashi's face. "I really am..."

"Aye baby...", I feel a big tear in my chest. I was a little to rough on the Asian man....after all I never did my hair at his place. He wouldn't have known about the relationship between water and my hair unless I notified him in detail. A sincere look of shame and embarrassment covered his face. My baby really didn't mean it. "Noooo....I'm sorry, okay?"

I press a kiss to his forehead before the gray haired man pulled me into his chest. "You didn't know, love."

I felt him nod in response,"Looks like I have a lot to learn before we start making babies."

I jump and take a stare at Kakashi, making the water around us splash.

"Babies?"

"Shhhh!", he splashes water in my face as gives me a small laugh."I'm only thinking about our future y/n."

"Mhmmmm..."

"As for now...", he rolled his eyes at me playfully,"Let's finish here and I'll take you to go get your hair fixed, okay?"

"Really?!", my eyes bucked in surprise and joy,

"Yes, really you silly woman" ,the gray haired man again pulled me into his embrace. "After all, I have a few things to learn."

~Y/N AND KAKA'S STORY WILL CONTINUE~