Jean Jacket Pt.1 ~ (Naruto)

Setting: Konoha High School

Time Period: Modern Times

"YOU A SIMP BRA!",Marcus yelled at Naruto pushing the blonde over playfully. "My cousin ain't ugly but she ain't all that."

The blonde's eyes remained in the girl's direction as a small smile appeared across his lips. He watched her smile in her best friend Temari's direction at a nearby lunch table before eating a spoonful of her yogurt,"You don't have to see what I see man......She's gorgeous..." He took a sigh," I like everything about her man....her pretty hair, those plump lips, the shape of her eyes....even the way she carries herself bro. I just feel like- "

"Okay we get it! You like her, Naruto.", Shikamaru snickered."5 dollars you won't go over and talk to her."

"I bet I will!"

"Good luck homie!", Marcus yelled as Naruto began walking away from their lunch table,"My cousin kinda mean when she wanna be."

"Trust me, I got this."

Y/N POV

"Naruto-kun is c-coming!", Hinata whispered while taking a small bite of her turkey sandwich. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red, causing me to internally roll my eyes at the girl.

It was just ol knuckleheaded Naruto.

I stirred by yogurt slightly before feeling an unfamiliar someone tap my shoulder. Blue eyes immediately met mine upon turning around. I didn't realize he made his way behind me.

"What?"

"Hi!"

I met eyes with Temari before giving the blonde a fake smile. "Howdy!", my face then dropped,"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to speak,Shaw-"

"If you call me that horrid nickname I will rip your tongue out. I am not your Shawty, shorty, or homegirl." I stood, facing the boy. A large embarrassed blush covering his face,"Did Marcus put you up to this? Did he send you over here to bother me?"

"No- I-I just wanted to say hey......"

"Well Hey...", I raised my brow,"We spoke, you done?"

Defeated, the boy walked away as he made his way back to my cousin's table.

"Why'd you do him like that (y/n)? ", Sakura peeped, confusing covering her face,"Naruto's annoying but Sheesh."

"You wouldn't get it, Sakura....my cousin plays too much."

Marcus was always such a pain. We'd been going to school together for as long as I remember. I don't know why our parents were so focused on making us stick together, it's not like we were close. There had been so many times were he'd purposefully embarrassed me in from of guys I liked or my friends. Like most cousins, we used to have a connection as kids, playing around and even bathing together...but once middle school hit Marcus began making me the butt end of every joke and picking on me. Before I knew it, oblivious to my parents attention, my cousin became one of my main bullies.
Being that we lived in Japan, black people were hard to come by. Once Marcus switched up on me, he became "the popular black kid" and I was his opposite. Crazy how sometimes your own family can be your worse enemies.

"W-Well I don't think Naruto-kun was trying to be mean.", Hinata whispered, tugging a hand on a strand of her dark hair. I rolled my eyes, as far as I was concerned any person that was cool with my rude @&& , idiotic cousin was not cool with me. "He can be really sweet sometimes, (y/n)."