✨KHS SERIES : "Caught" ~ {Kabuto} ✨

KONOHA HIGH SCHOOL SERIES ~ {Story 2 }

A/N: This is an alternate scene from Shika & Moni.  I wanted to put a spin on it.

Request by: PotatoGoddess9

It was almost time for halftime for the big game and I felt nervous energy crowd my belly. Ino really wanted me to top the pyramid....I was a pyramid topper back at my old Highschool, but here I was a base...I wonder why she switched me and Sakura....

"NOW INTRODUCING THE KONOHA HIGH CHEER SQUAD!!"

I followed the squad unto the court as the crowd began to scream.

"Ready Ladies?", Ino shouted, a big smile written across her face as she stood toward our audience. She was the cheer captain, and enjoyed sucking up all of the glory she received.

"You bet!", we responded.

"KONOHA ! KONOHA ! WE WON'T STOP! KONOHA! KONOHA! RISE TO THE TOP!"

The crowd cheered with glee.

"LET'S GO (Y/N)!!!!", I heard Naruto yell while spotting Kabuto laugh in amusement over in the player's section, his glasses glimmering for a moment. He met my eyes for a split second and gave me a small wink. A smile flew across my face as I took a deep breath and ignored the butterflies flowing through my stomach. It was almost time for the big stunt. Just one more cheer!

"NINJA FIGHT! NINJA WIN! KONOHA WILL MAKE IT TO THE END!!"

Another loud roar from the crowd. Ino nodded towards me, letting me know to get in place. I moved into my position and felt my body being lifted into the air.

"GO! GO! KO! KO! GO! GO!"

I give the crowd a big smile before delivering my solo line, "BRING THE OTHER GUYS TO THE FLOO-."

I feel my body falling before feeling my body becoming cradled in someone's arms.

"YOU WERE TRYING TO DROP HER!", my gray haired bestfriend yells at Ino. His eyes dark with fury. The crowd begins to murmur and shout in confusion.

"What?", I feel my eyebrows furrow together.

She wouldn't.....what? How could she ?!

"I heard her talking about it in the hallway before the game started.", Kabuto places me down on the floor. "She could've broken her ankle! Or worse!"

Ino pursed her lip, "Kabuto you are being ridiculous!"

"Let me tell you something-", He charges at her but I step in between them

"Hey..",placing a hand on his chest, I feel him calm down as his breathing slows."I got it okay?"

Kabuto takes a step back and nods. I turn towards the blonde. I should've known that something was up when she was being super nice to me all of a sudden.

"Yeah NERD! Do what little (y/n) says-"

SMACK!

I deliver a cold, hard slap to her face.

"DON'T SPEAK ON KABUTO & DEFINITELY DON'T SPEAK ON ME!"

I take Kabuto's hand and speed out of the gym. We finally make it to his car.

"Thank you for-"

"Don't mention it.", Kabuto responds, pushing up his glasses. "You didn't have to punch her tho"

"She hurt someone I cared about....I had to."

His eyes meet mine for a brief second before his gaze floats to the stars of the night. The gray of his hair almost shines underneath its light.

He's kind of handsome....isn't he?

"Wonder what they're gonna do without one of their star players.", I tease.

"Naruto can handle it.", he says with a smile, reaching for my hand. I pause for a minute before letting him take it. "Come here (y/n)."

He laces his fingers with mine and pulls me close to him.

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes Kabuto?", a certain look glosses over his eyes, causing shivers to flow through my body.

"You're so beautiful to me". He tilts his head down with a smile before locking eyes with me again, peering over his glasses."That beautiful brown skin..", he moves closer to me,"Those lips..."

Confidence flows throughout me for a moment. I've had a crush on Kabuto for a minute..I just never said anything. I might as well shoot my shot now. "If you like them so much kiss me then."

"Hm?", he pulls me closer to him,"Is that what you want?"

"I..."

He bites his lip slightly,"Do you want me to kiss you (y/n)?"

"Yes..."

He moves his face closer to mine. My heart beats in anticipation. I've always wanted what his lips tasted like...what his hands felt like touching my body. He was my best friend..but I always wanted something more.

"That's cute.", a cynical smile spreads across his face.

"Huh?"

"You really thought I was gonna kiss you, didn't you?"

"UGH!", I push him away from me. "I l can't stand you, Kabuto! You play entirely too m-"

Lips are press up against mine as my body is picked up and leaned against the back of Kabuto' s car. The initial shock quickly leaves as I close my eyes and run my hands through his hair.
"Mmmm", I moan into the kiss as his grip on my thighs tighten. Kabuto presses his body against mine, causing shivers to flow through my body.

"Is this what you wanted?", he teases. pecking my neck gently.

"Sh-Shut up Kabuto.", I spit out, trying to contain my moans and completely embarrassed yet trying to keep my composure at the feeling of his soft lips on my neck. "Hm?", he moves down and begins to spread kisses around my stomach, exposed by the cropped shirt of my cheer uniform.

"Ch-Chill Ka-"

"Hey guys—WOAH", Shikamaru stands in the middle of the parking lot, face flushed.

Kabuto jumps away from me and I cover my face in embarrassments. "Shikamaru it's not what it-"

"Hey,hey. I don't care...", he replies to me,"Coach wanted me to come retrieve y'all...but it looks like you were busy....just come when you're done."

He shakes his head and makes his way back to the gym.

"That was-"

"Embarrassing."