The Dinner ~ (Sai) Part 1

He said we had to be serious tonight. He said tonight was special. Sai grabbed my hand and kisses it gently as we entered the restaurant. This date surely was different. You, see Sai wasn't exactly the super romantic type..but he did have his moments. We stood in a fancy restaurant filled with people that looked quite bougie to say the least but there sat Sai beside me. In a tight fitted shirt & jeans that were slightly ripped at the knee. While he might have seemed slightly underdressed to some something about his fit just seemed...sexy. We both sat together deciding what we'd pick for our meals.

"So bab-"

"Shh" , he interrupted me," We have to be quiet and serious."

What was wrong with this boy?

"Baby, we can still talk."

Sai shook his head," We must let the silence speak for itself."

My eyes bucked as I lifted an eyebrow at him before he started laughing softly after surveying my expression.

"I'm just kidding.", he flashed me a cute smile, his eyes slightly closed.

"You're a mess." , I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway..." , Sai lifted my chin slightly, his warm fingers touching the delicate skin."I wanted to tell you something."

"Yes?"

Sai's eyes quickly darted to the left before he slowly took a breath before returning his gaze back to me. He begins to softly rub my chin before removing his hand.

"I-"

"Hi! Can I take your order?"

The waitress takes our orders with a smile before complimenting my blue spaghetti strap dress and natural hair, slicked back into a bun. Once she leaves I turn back to Sai.

"What were you saying Sai?"

"Oh, nothing. I just think you look beautiful tonight."

"Oh...well thank you!"

We finish our food at the restaurant and begin taking a walk around town.

"Hey (y/n)..."

"Yes?"

Sai takes a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak. "I-"

A hand grabs my neck before throwing me down on the hard ground. A bag of some sort is thrown over my head. My head begins to pound harshly. I really wish I went to the academy like my parents told me too now....

"Take out your wallet and the lady doesn't get hurt."

"Excuse me?", I hear Sai say.

"AHHH!", I scream reacting to a kick in my lower back. Causing tears to spring from my eyes.

"Let her go!" I hear Sai yell, causing the thugs to laugh.

"Aww look at the little pale boy. He really thinks he's-"

"SUPER BEAST SCROLL!"

I feel the ground shake before I hear several growls and screams before I as swept up into a pair of familiar arms.

I begin to feel dizzy as Sai slowly removes the bag from my face.

"Everything's gonna be alright (y/n)...you're gonna be okay.."