🐙📂Pt.6

Raijin POV:
"It seems to me like you are deeply troubled by something…" Mushroom snickered.

"Oh, yeah we are~ After being used as servants by a certain someone." Orange twat fired back.

"Aha~ The anemone that violated the contract’s saying something~ You’re not in any position to complain. Keep quiet." Eel stated.

"Am I gonna get wringed again…?" Fire twat asked.

I am not talking to the anemones, but with him. Ramshackle Dorm’s Prefect, Yuu-san."Mushroom smirked.

"Yes!?" Twat coward away.

"Look at him getting startled and backing away like a shrimp. Shrimp… Ah~ You’re tiny, so I’ll call you little shrimp~" Eel teased.

"I think most of the students here look tiny compared to those two…" Blue twat whispered.

"Hearing them say that sounds so threatening, huh…" Orange twat whispered.

"I remember that you were playing spy with Riddle-san just the other day, so I believe that we are already acquainted, but… Let us introduce ourselves once again." Mushroom said,"I am Jade Leech, and this is my twin brother Floyd."

"Hello, I’m Floyd~ Nice to meet you, little shrimp~" Eel greeted.

"Now then, let us go back to our main topic. Could it be that what’s troubling you is…Is it connected to these rather dumb anemones there?" Jade asked.

"Pretty rich coming from someone who’s grinning ear to ear about it." Jack spat out.

"Who are you? You’re so spiky like a sea urchin." Eel said intrigued.

"Wha–!? I’m not an urchin, I’m a wolf!" Wolfie yelped.

"If the source of your troubles is related to the anemones, it is best to consult with Azul directly about the matter." Mushroom stated.

"What?" Wolfie said.

"Azul is a very compassionate person much like the Sea Witch of the Great Seven. I am sure that he will listen to your worries." Mushroom reassured.

"Yup~ Azul can solve any problems. For example… You can even wish for him to set those anemones free." Eel said.

"Eh!?" The twats collectively said.

"Of course, you must understand that it does not come for free." Mushroom warned them.

"And that’s the problem. These guys are trying to get Yuu to sign a contract, too." Wolfie huffed.

"You do not have to be so quick to bare your fangs. Land-dwellers sure are violent, aren’t they?" Mushroom teased.

"We’re only telling you out of the kindness of our hearts. Right, Jade~?" Floyd said.

"Indeed, Floyd. We simply cannot leave people who are in need, after all." Mushroom added.

The twins chuckled.

"If this suggestion interests you, please feel free to visit Mostro Lounge at 9 tonight. We will be awaiting you with delicious tea." Mushroom offered.

"We’ll be waiting, little shrimp~" Eel said leaving.

"Good sevens they're gone..."

"Wait! Orca-chan!" Eel said running back with his twin trailing behind.

"W-wait! Stay away you Eel! Mushroom! Grab your brother!" I panic making my way away from his grasp.

"I got you Orca-chan!" Eel said squeezing the hell out of me, holding me like I'm a Teddy bear...

"Let go of me Eel! I don't need you all over me!"

"Wow... It's like a bigger version of Riddle-senpai getting chased..." Blue twat mumbled.

"Does it run in the family?" Yuu asked.

"It's pretty funny seeing him defeated." Orange twat snickered.

"He is exactly like goldfish but less angry!" Eel stated.

"Hey twats! Would you like to try my cooking! It's called fried eel!"

"You aren't allowed to do that Orca-chan!" Eel said 'offended'.

"Oh really." I said bringing out my good trust sword with fire aspect on.

"Come on Floyd, we should go now." Mushroom finally called Eel over, leaving the cafeteria.

"But um, in other words…" Blue twat gulped.

"If you make a contract with Azul and win…" Fire twat muttered.

"Does that mean that we can be free!?" Orange twat screeched.

"Please, Yuu!! Win against that guy!!" The dumb twats pleaded.

"You’re taking this pretty lightly." Wolfie huffed.

"Someone who doesn’t have an anemone on his head will never understand our pain!" Fire twat screeched.

"It’s your fault for trying to cheat on the test in the first place." Wolfie stated.

"We’ve already learned our lesson, okay?" Orange twat promised.

"Yeah, we won’t do it again. I’ll simply accept a failing mark if I get one next time…!" Blue twat added.

"At least make an effort not to get another failing mark.So, what’re you gonna do, Yuu? Are you gonna play along with them?" Wolfie asked.

"I’ll just listen to what he has to say…" Yuu sighed.

"This is the first time I really looked up to you as a prefect, yanno?"Fire twat prompted.

"Tch, got it… I’ll go with you ‘cause you seem like the type who likes jumping into danger." Wolfie sighed.

"Whew~ Jackie’s so nice~" Orange twat teased.

"D-don’t misunderstand me! I just don’t agree with how Azul does things! And I definitely do not want to lose to people who got good grades because of others." Wolfie stuttered.

"The anemones are pulling us again…!" blue twat yelped.

"Owowowowowow! He plans to make us work during lunch, too!?" Orange twat whined.

"It’s on you, Yuu!" Grim said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The dumb twats screamed form their anemones.

"Geez, those guys will always be hopeless. Let’s try going to Mostro Lounge tonight for now." Wolfie said more determined then ever.