🐙📂Pt.1

Raijin POV:
God I'm tired...

Queeny dragged me to class... Bruh... I wanted to join Lion in his naps... Apparently he got dragged to class with me...

These tests are too easy... Riddle is going to get first and me second again... I want sleep... I wonder if anyone will fall for the trap again... I guess I'll find out by the results. If everyone gets 100% then fish mafia is making business. Or I could check for the anomalies...

My teacher gave out his boring speech again... I've heard it before hurry the fuck up and let me go would you. They eventually finish and was met with Wolfie.

"Hey Wolfie, what are you doing here?"

"I was heading down to the results table to find out if I'm in the top 50's." he replied with.

"Don't mind me joining then." I yawned.

"Hey, do you know why everyone is acting weird?"

"Weird? There are many definitions of weird, describe to me more."

"Everyone seems to be one edge like their lives depended on the results. Even the teachers seemed to know of something..."

"Hmm... I'm sure it's just freshmen nerves..."

"Do you know something about this?"

"Sort of... I'm sure that you will find out soon."

"I see the twats, I'm going to see how they are holding up..."

I quickened my pace up and caught up with the twats who was looking at the board.

"The Top 50, finally! Where’s my name~?" Fire twat hummed.

"If my average is over 90, I should at least be ranked, right!?" Orange twat said.

"Rank 10, 20… None! 48, 49, 50… None! My name’s not here!!" Fire twat panicked.

"My name’s not here, too…" Blue twat muttered.

"Wait, wait a sec–!! Their scores for each subject are written next to their names, and uh… More than 30 of them have a perfect 500 score, dude!" Orange twat yelled.

"P-perfect scores!?"

"I-is it possible for more than 30 students to get full marks?" Twat stuttered, "Wait! Is that Raijin's name in second!?"

"What!?"

"I knew he was smart but him getting second place out of the hundreds is insane!?" Orange twat said.

"Thank you for the compliment but you should respect Queeny more since he got first."

"But more importantly… If I’m not in the top 50, I’ll be violating the contract, yanno…!" Fire twat yelped.

"Eh…? By contract, you mean… Dude, did you…!?" Orange twat said.

"Ace, that look on your face means…" Blue twat said shocked.

"Wh-what’s this!? There’s an anemone on my head~~!?" Fire twat shouted.

"D-did you make a contract with that guy, too, Grim!? That’s cheating!!" Blue twat argued back.

"Says the cheater! It’s on your head, too!" orange twat said.

"Something like this is easy to—Ow, ow… I can’t take it off!" Fire twat yelped in pain.

"And it starts all over again..."

"There are anemones on your heads?!" twat gasped.

"I knew you’d all be here since it was so noisy. What are you doing?" Wolfie asked.

"Jack, did you make a contr—There’s no anemone on your head…?!" Blue twat yelped.

"You don’t look it, but you’re pretty studious, huh!" Orange twat scoffed

"Huh? What are you saying? What’s that thing on your heads?" Wolfie asked.

"This is, um… Wha—What’s happening!?" Fire twat yelped, "The anemone is pulling me–!?"

"Owowowowowowow! My head’s gonna get ripped!" Orange twat.

"Damn it…! Is this what he meant by “absolute submission”!?" Blue twat wondered.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"What’s going on? Those guys just started following where the anemones lead them. What an idiotic turnout." Wolfie said.

"Let’s go confirm the situation." twat  suggested.

"Huh? Why me? I’ve got nothing to do with this." Wolfie asked.

"The wound I got from the Magical Shift Tournament hurts so badly~…" Twat said.

"Tch… You’ve completely been influenced by this school, you know? Pretty bold of you to use me just like that. Fine. I’ll go with you if it’s only for a while. I’m just curious about the cause of all this ruckus. I-I’m not concerned about them at all, got it? Don’t get me wrong, alright?"Wolfie said.

"What about you Raijin?"twat asked.

"I'm good thanks."

"But you must know something about this, right~?" twat said.

"I mean you did say that I will know soon." wolfie said.

"So what if I know? I'm still not going."

Twat then grabbed onto my arm and tried to drag me.

"Twat that won't work..."

"Jack, please help me!" twat yelled out.

"Not like u have much of a choice." Wolfie huffed.

Wolfie tried to help and in doing so succeeded in moving me an inch. I picked then both off the ground like little mice. Wolfie over my shoulder and twat under my arm.

"Jeez, I hoped for you to be stronger than that...Wolfie aren't you nearly the same height as me and strong? I would expect at least a metre. Also I'm not heavy!"

"Chisuke please put us down!" Wolfie yelped.

"You said that you wanted to go investigate right? I know how to get in without being detected."

"How?" Twat asked.

"With a little something I have used multiple times."

"Why did you need to use it multiple times?" Wolfie asked.

"To escape a fatal fate."

"Of what?" Twat asked.

"... Queeny... Oh and war!"