Mother's Day Special

Lilia POV:
It was finally mother's day every student was allowed to go home and spend a day with their mothers if they so wished to...

But one pig creature human thing? used this to his advantage. This one person? didn't want to go and spend a day with his mother. Great and now we have ended up here in this situation.

We wanted him to actually go back home. I mean I knew about the wars that happens in his country? but that's no excuse for no going home!

If you don't know who I'm taking about its Raijin-San. How bothersome. I had to forcefully made him get out of bed and change.

I was already tired out by this act as he said that the force of gravity was pulling him down and great sevens he is heavy. I called Malleus to help and we managed to get to the mirror.

However we couldn't quite leave Sebek and Silver here. Silver has always went wherever I went. And as for Sebek... Yea you already know why.

Since Raijin-San lives far out, pass the seven nations, we waited till the end to finally go through.

When we arrived at his nation? we saw that it was blown up...again... "Well it seems like L'manburg is blown up once more." exclaimed Raijin-San.

"Blood of god, would you mind taking us to were you live?" Questioned Malleus.

Raijin-San POV:
"Blood of god, would you mind taking us to were you live?" Questioned Malleus.

I sigh as I knew there was no backing out from this. I tell them to follow me and we walk for a long while when we find my house.

"It's a nice house Raijin-Sama!" exclaimed Sebek

"It's a nice house Raijin-Sama!" exclaimed Sebek. I just say thanks and head inside.

"Please make yourself at home... Just don't touch anything unless its 'safe'." I turn to them to see that their soul left their body. Well everyone but Malleus...

Malleus POV:
The group made themselves at home. That's when I notice that his mother isn't here or just that we just haven't found her yet. But just to sure I mentioned it.

"Blood of god, where is your mother?"

He replies with that she was probably out and told us that we should relax.

Just then we heard the door open to find a lady entering the house. She seemed to be quite dazed seeing all these people in the house. I guess I would be like this is if 5 people showed up at your house without any formal intell.

Mama Chisuke POV:
"Hello mother" is all I heard before realising that my son and his friends? are currently in front of me.

"Rai what are you doing here with all your friends, don't you know how dangerous it is!"

I was told to relax but that still didn't explain what was going on.

This short male then explain to me that it was mother's day and that we were allowed home to celebrate. They also said that their 'mothers' had already allowed them to come.

"I see well allow me to introduce myself, I'm _______ Chisuke and as you know I'm your friend's mother. Please do not explore the land here unless Rai or me have given to do so. It is quite dangerous outside as a another war has broken out but fortunately the war doesn't involve us so we should be safe."

Lilia POV:
" What a polite mistress. How comes we didn't get one with the same personality as her!" taunting Raijin-San. I continued saying "If so maybe I would have an easier task to look after him(them)." this time targeting both Malleus and Raijin-San.

Raijin-San POV:
"This guy really wants to die or something. I can be polite!" I mutter in anger.

I then receive a nudge from Silver. Sighing I realised what he wants me to do. I stand up dusting myself down and present my mother with a gift.

Handing it to her, I stand there waiting for her to open it.

She had placed it down

She had placed it down. At first I thought she didn't like it. Till I got attacked. Thankfully I had a study posture and didn't fall. Then I in huge dilemma, she was crying... Oh god what do I do.

I looked back panicked. Great sevens why was Lilia laughing, I was in a serious situation!

That's when I hear my mother say thank you... my son. I tried calming her down by asking if I need to slay any orphans or not.

I didn't know what to do or what happened but everyone started laughing for some reason but on the plus side mother calmed down. I think?

She told me that it was getting late and we should head off to bed. Obviously we didn't have any spare rooms so we had placed down beds for them in my room.

Now I wish we had spare room cause they stayed up all night for what! Well to play the games found in my room...

We eventually fell asleep...

We said our farewells and headed back to the portal/mirror. Thankfully it has calmed down since yesterday. And we made our quick escape back to NRC...

================================
Happy mothers day everyone!

================================