🦁👑Pt.11

3rd POV:
"Ah…!"

"Wh-what’s going on? My nose feels dry… and my eyes hurt!" Grim yelped.

"Everything that Leona-senpai touched is turning into sand…!?" Jack added.

"This is my unique magic, King’s Roar. How ironic, isn’t it? The magic that the loathed Prince of the Savannah was born with… It turns everything I touch back into sand!" Leona stated.

"Leona… sa… It… hurts…!" Ruggie said in pain.

"Ruggie’s arm is starting to crack!" Deuce said in shock.

"Wait… His magic works on humans, too!?" Ace added.

"Leona, that is enough! Off with your head!!" Riddle yelled.

"He avoided Riddle’s magic!?" Grim stated.

"I don’t care if you’re a genius or whatever, but don’t underestimate your seniors. Unfortunately for you, I score high with offensive magic." Leona said.

"Damn…!" Riddle mustered.

"Haha! How do you like this, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Your mouth must be so dry that you can’t laugh like you used to, huh!" Leona said.

"I… Ack…" Ruggie stuttered.

"This is bad! If we don’t do something, Ruggie-senpai will…!" Jack said.

"Let’s stop him even if we have to resort to violence!" Yuu yelled.

"You’re so powerful, so why resort to something like this!?" Riddle asked.

"Why…? Does the reason even matter to you? Or what, are you saying you’re going to comfort me? There are a lot of things in this world that we can never have no matter what effort we put into it. Look. Ruggie can’t even struggle against me anymore. How pitiful, isn’t he…?" Leona explained.

"STOP ALREADY!!" Jack shouted.

[Unleashed Beast]

"That’s…!?" Riddle said.

"H-he transformed!?" Yuu stuttered.

"What in the–!? Ah!!" Leona shouted.

"Leona’s distracted!"

[Off with your head]

"Gah!!"

"Nice one, Riddle-kun~! Leona-kun’s magic stopped, too!" Cater praised Riddle.

"He’s let go of Ruggie! Hurry, over here!" Deuce shouted.

"Sebek, let’s go bring the others to safety." Silver said.

"Don’t order me around, Silver!" Sebek yelled.

"Stop fighting and assist the others" Raijin yelled.

"Damn you…! A collar on a lion like me!? Jack! Where did you obtain that kind of magic!?" Leona demanded to know.

"Unleashed Beast… Transforming myself into a giant wolf is my unique magic!"

"Hah… You turn into an actual dog using magic? That’s really unique!" Leona said.

"Leona-senpai… I… I aimed to join this school because I looked up to you!Where did the guy I looked up to go!?" Jack wanted to know.

"Who gave you the right to do that? Shut up…" Leona snared.

I’m not one to talk, but I can’t bear to look at you right now. Go into solitary for a while and cool off." Riddle said.

"What do you know…? Don’t order me around like my older brother does…" Leona scoffed.

"A man like you suits a collar more than a crown.I am tired of hearing that the king of the Savannah is the lion." Lilia stated.

"Hah!?" Leona said.

"Given your talents, I had always lamented the fact that you could never become king, however… You now live a life full of sloth and every time you betray someone’s expectations, it is the other party that you find fault in. And you think you can become king with that attitude? Compared to our dignified king, Malleus, that is truly laughable. Even if you have defeated Lord Malleus or the Demi-God Raijin, if you do not rid yourself of your rotten heart… You can never become a true king!" Lilia explained.

"Though I would normally be on your side of the argument about your brother. I can't bare the fact that you have taken your plan on winning to far. Even though I have know that you had planned to stop us I didn't believe that you would try such an act. You even treated Hyena with upmost disrespect. Hyena even helped you in you but here you are turning him into sand! I have told you that you had many flaws but what I never told you was that you would never become the king as you wished to be. I have watched you preform your many tasks but all the tasks were dumped onto your Dorm residents! You command them as your lackeys instead of equals!" Raijin added

"Hahaha… Yeah, you’re right. It’s exactly as you say… Hahahaha! I will never be king no matter how hard I work…!" Leona yelled.

"What’s going on…!? I’m getting goosebumps…!" Grim asked.

"Leona’s magical energy is skyrocketing… I—I can’t keep casting my magic on him like this…!!!" Riddle stated.

"No, this is not magical energy. This ominous negative energy is… No, it can’t be…!" Lilia muttered.

"Get back, all of you!" Cater warned everyone.

!!!

"He sent Riddle-kun’s collar flying…!?" Cater yelped.

"I’ve always been loathed ever since I was born. I had no place to call home nor did I have a future. No matter how hard I worked, I will never be acknowledged. This pain, this despair… THERE’S NO WAY YOU’LL UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!" Leona shouted enraged.