🌹💘Pt.Siblings

Day 1-

Trey POV:
I heard from Riddle that Raijin is currently looking after his new brother, Raiden. So I decided to make a bit more sweets for the both of them.

I was allowed in by some members of Diasomnia Dorm and headed to Chisuke's Dorm. As I was about to knock on the door, the door flung open. Thankfully it doesn't hit me but it was very close. I was greeted by a wave from Chisuke who had his brother on his head. We (I) talked for a little while before I handed him the sweets and left them alone.

Raijin POV:
I sat on my bed and opened the box of sweets. I grab one and popped it in my mouth... The little child had noticed me and ran over to me. He looked up at me with curiosity in his eyes and he gestured his grabby hands.

I place the box next to me on the bed and pick him up. I place him on my leg and grab a sweet. Raiden watched my every movement and stretched his hands out. I place a finger on his little hands and he pounts at me. I mentally giggle and replace my finger with the sweet.

I swear that he had little sparkles in his eyes just looking at the sweet. I patted his head grabbing the attention of the little boy. I then grab another sweet but this time place it in my mouth and ate it.

Raiden nodded and did the same thing to his little treat. His eyes had sparkled in delight and tried to grab another.

Of course I noticed this and moved the box out of his reach. He started to tear up so I quickly assess the situation. I grabbed Raiden with one of my hands and the box with another.

I walked over to a high cupboard and opened it up. I motion to Raiden to put the box in there before handing it to him. I lifted him up and he placed it in there. He started giggling for some reason.

I decided to play with him. I threw him up and down and he erupted into more laughter. I smiled at him beaming. He was pretty adorable I have to admit.

Since I was missing school thanks to the stupid prescription, I had to do some work. For this I waited for Raiden to fall asleep so I could start.

I started the previous work I missed, it wasn't unusual for me to have missed a lot of work. I stormed through the work when I received a tug on my trousers.

I look down and see Raiden with tears in his eyes. He didn't seem confortable without me there. I place him on my lap and continued to work on my work.

"Onii-chan, mama said you go to school. Is this your work?" Raiden asks.

I nodded as I fetch so plain paper. I gave him a pencil so he could write or draw stuff as I focus on finishing the work.

Raiden had jumped off my leg and started drawing with paper on the floor. I was fine with this, as long as I knew where he roughly was then it would be OK.

I managed to finish in the end and turnt to Raiden. It seemed like he feel asleep on the floor.

I picked him up with one hand and the drawing with the other. I tucked him into bed and took a look at the drawing and was surprised a bit. He drew mother, himself and I in a forest... I think...

I had placed it on the back of my door so no one would see it and felt tired myself so I slept next to him.

Day 2-
I woke up to my brother jumping up and down on me... He might be small but he is heavy as hell.

"Onii-chan, wake up, wake up, me hungry!" Raiden yelped.

I mentally groan as I get up from bed and grab the jumping child. He pointed at me once again. I got Raiden and me ready for the day. He is turning into a pain in the ass.