🦁👑Pt.12

So...

It's been a while since I actually posted a chapter and a week late so 😀😅

With that let's continue and forget all about that...
----------------------------------------------------

Raijin POV:
"Wh-what is that!? There's a giant shadow behind Leona-senpai!" Jack stuttered out.

"That's... The Blot's manifestation!" Duece yelled.

"Did he go into evil villain berserker mode like Riddle did!?" Grim yelped.

"It's called an overblot." Raijin corrected him which fell to deaf ears.

"Anyone who can stand, go and find shelter! Ace, Deuce, take the injured someplace safe! Lilia-senpai, please call the teachers for help!" Riddle ordered.

"Yes!" The Duo following the orders.

"Understood. I shall pray for your safety." Lilia said before he ran out.

//A/N (Is it just me or does Lilia sound like Gyomei from Demon slayer) //

"Why do we always have to face something scary? I'm not fit for this, you know!?" Cater complained.

"If you're scared, I wouldn't mind even if you run away." Riddle said.

"If I left you to save myself, Trey-kun will never let me hear the end of it~
I'll stay with you, Prefect." Cater explained.

"I dunno what's going on, but Leona-senpai will come back to his senses if we beat him up, right?" Jack said.

"Yep." Raijin answered.

"I... I'll help you... I won't let him get away with what he said..." Ruggie coughed out.

"A hyena like you is disobeying me?
Hahahaha... That's not a funny joke! All of you will never see the light of day again!" Leona chuckled.

"If we catch him, we'll be able to join the tournament, Yuu! Let's do this!" Grim said.

"Get ready, everyone!" Yuu yelled.

"Ouch..." Raijin watched from behind the destruction of blot...

You see ever since the last overblot, Riddle made sure if anything like that was to happen again, Raijin was to be a last resort...

Raijin swiftly went around and caught those who was low on energy and was about to be hit. Eventually over a time span of a few (long) minutes most was down because of low energy...

On the battlefield, there was Grim, Yuu, Jack and Riddle, however they were all about to be pulled out due to injuries sustained, energy depletion and blots - well apart from Yuu.