🌹💘-Pt.2

Raijin POV:
Finally lunch, it could came sooner.

I grab some food and walking back to the main area I see monster and petite boy in a fight? of some sort. I was about to leave when I recognise the two older people. I hated their guts.

I found blueberry boy and told him to hold my food.

I see that they were threatening them with magic which was a terrible display if I do say so. Then I began to chant in preparation for my unique magic.

Voices grow loud
Blood splatters everywhere
Death surrounds the world
Now perish before me
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

This seems to capture the attention of the two boys with some unwanted attention but that doesn't matter.

I just watch as the boys crumple to the floor. A huge grin finds a way to creep on my face. I let them go and all they do is run away with barely any interactions between them.

I grab my food from blueberry and find a empty table to sit at. Obviously it wasn't empty when the twats decided to join me. At first we shared no words. That was when petite boy said thank you for helping me back then. I strug it off and start eating.

They seemed to start a conversation between themselves. I heard bits of it but could get a idea of what they were saying.

Soon I saw photo boy and green boy approaching the twats and me. All I heard was them talking about dorms. I was about to dose off when green boy said that I was from Diasomia Dormitory and encouraged me to explain the dorm.

I just couldn't be bothered to talk. This made green boy sigh in defeat before explaining my dorm. I must admit we are scary and all but don't need to shove it in our faces. I'm here you know! Soon the voices act up but I stayed for a bit longer, hoping it will go down.

Soon Bat dad (Lilia) had shown up. He then introduced himself to them and tried to give some positivity to our dorm. They asked him who I was. This made Lilia raise his eyebrows in a puzzling look.

Lilia POV:
The magicless boy asked. I raise my brows since they never asked me who piggy here was. Soon a piece of paper appeared on my forehead. I removed it from my head and read it.

They don't know me well all they know is that I'm from Diasomia and I have appeared around the campus.

-Raijin Chisuke

I didn't think that he was that bad. I mentally sigh as I introduce him to the first years with some help from the older years.

"His name is Raijin Chisuke, he is a 2nd year at school and apart of Diasomia form. He is participating in the basketball club/team." Trey said.

"He is also well known as the descendent of the blood god himself! He could as go against Malleus Draconia himself! He has metal magic and his unique magic as of demonstrated earlier is 'Blood for the Blood God'! Super scary~ right. Pray to your ancestors. " Cater says.

I humn in response. I then added that"Did you know he originated from the country of war? He sometimes has peace and sometimes has to fight. Lots of people die there from the war. They also have different nations/groups there representing what side they are on. There is many ghosts there from the past that have died in the wars." finishing the introduction.

Then I turn to him remembering that he only gives out notes when the voices appear. I take mental note of this before heading back.

Raijin POV:

One of them kept talking about their dorm leader and how they are so strict/dense. Then they turnt quiet, I turn my head to see Red Queen(King) standing 'tall'. I mentally thank him. He seems to be telling the first years off before turning a eye to me.

Riddle POV:
I stop scolding them, and I was about to go when a notice a familiar pink head. It was my favourite ________. I made an unnoticeable smile to him and he nodded his head in return.

The first years seems to be confused by the actions we gave each other. I mean we do seem to have a different aura and personality around each other. We had previously in the past created code for us to talk privately to the each other.

I soon remember that I need to buy sugee to protect rule.339 The post-meal beverage is to be lemon tea with two sugar cubes.

I quickly excuse myself with an unexpected visitor with me. It was Raijin. It seems that those voices have spiked up, I made a judgement that it was from the first years but I'm never one to assume that. He was most likely to buy some blood to feed those damn voices.

We kinda had a one-sided conversation between us. Until we got what we needed and said our farewells before parting ways.