🌹💘Pt. 3.5

Raijin POV:
I wake up finding myself no longer in my room but in someone's arms. Fuck the lights are too bright too see in!

As my eyes adjust to the light, I took a moment to listen to my surroundings. I heard a familiar voices but couldn't quite recognise them.

As my eyes finally woken up, I saw that I was in someone who looks simular to me and younger grandpa crow (Philza).

Then it hit me. The person who was holding me was...

...

Father

I haven't seen him in so long... I felt tears rolling down my eyes. This is what caught the older two attention. This is when I hear my fathers voice that my ears where longing to hear.

"My violent child, why the tears? Did you hit your head to hard?" he says whilst wipping away the tears.

Without any control, I nod my head.

My comforted me to the point my eyes closed once again...

Lilia POV:
I was walking back my dormroom with Malleus when Malleus and I heard a teary cry coming from Raijin-San room.

We both took the initiative and ran to his room.

We found Raijin-San lie in his bed, balling his eyes out sleeping not so peaceful.

I was the first to react. I quickly to Raijin-San to my lap resting his neck on my shoulder and using my other arm to secure his position.

(Like this 👆)

(Like this 👆)

Trying to comfort the crying child. This is when Malleus realised what was going on. He sat on the bed and wiped away the tears and playing around with Raijin-San's hair.

This is when he starts waking up. At first, Malleus and I didn't believe thatit could happen.

Normally he wouldn't let us this close without concent and act mature.

But this time he didn't he simply hid his face in my neck like a child would. We both laughed at the sight of his antics. He seems to be acting like a child again.

Raijin-san now seems to be half awake that he couldn't resist the urge of escaping. It was much better like this to say the least.

He nuzzled against me trying to fall asleep again but it wasn't any use. You see he is much taller than me and his body can do anything that he considers safe. (Lilia is 40cm shorter than him).

I hand him over to Malleus as he seems to find comfort in his 'sibling'.

Once he was his perfect position, he almost fell asleep instantly. I held in my laughter trying not to wake up the child. Malleus on the other hand was smiling, most likely because Raijin-San wasn't scared of him. He felt safe enough to sleep on him with no fear whereas others avoid him at all costs.

Now that I think about it, they share similar backgrounds. Malleus had grown up alone. Isolated by his grandmother and only has a few interactions with anyone but me. Mostly because I was his parental figure growing up. He was bowed down to but the Thorns of the valley citizens but feared by everyone else. Never wanted to feared or a Prince, he just wanted friends that he felt happy with. Everyone that was a citizen of Valley of Thorns had treated him as a Prince and themselves as the underlings/ servents.

On the other hand, Raijin-San has a grandfather figure, a mother and a father...well had a father that he grew up. But he was forced into the harsh life since he was a child. His father died during one of the wars they had. Raijin-San was os close with him that he didn't want believe it. Since then he had killed intruders to protect his mother, his grandfather was immortal so he was fine but he still help since he was getting 'old'. He started fighting in wars at the age of 7. He was way to young to be fighting at that age. He has killed over 20 by the age of nine. He didn't have the choice but helad complied with the consequences of life that my genaration has started.

They both had been feared by people around them apart from their family (figure). Wanting to be able to have a normal childhood were everyone was treated fair. No one higher than the other, no one ont having to a proper childhood. Yet they are in a consistent cycle.

I snap out of my thinking state and saw that are now lying down asleep. Malleus with one of his arm over Raijin-San and Raijin-san's head facing Malleus chest.

I didn't want to be left out so I brought the blanket to the 'siblings' and scoot at the other side of Raijin-san and covered all of us with the blanket before I fall asleep as well.