🦁👑Pt.3

3rd POV:
"Another super foreign word…" Yuu says.

"You don’t know about Magift, Yuu!?" Ace yells.

"Even where I live knows about magical shift tournament..." Raijin mumbles.

"It’s a world-famous sport. They have a professional league and even world competitions." Deuce explains.

"I dunno about it, too!" Grim added.

"Magical Shift… A.K.A. Magift, is a sport played by two teams made up of seven players. To put it simply, you try to take a disc from each other and try to shoot it at the goal positioned in the opponent’s territory. The team who scores the most points is the winner." Ace explains.

"Oh, it’s kinda like American football." Yuu mentions.

"American football? Is that a sport from your hometown, Yuu?" Deuce asked.

"I don’t think I’m familiar with the term… I’ll research it in the library next time. It might provide me with a clue, after all." Mr.Crowley

"Hm… But I think it’d be difficult to have Yuu appear in a Magift tournament." Ace said.

"Why?" Grim asked.

"Magical Shift is a sport that uses magic. You carry the disc with magic, and all attacks and defenses used require magic as well." Deuce replied.

"Part of the player’s appeal is when they exhibit super flashy magic, too~" Ace added.

"Exactly! That is why Night Raven College is a world renowned powerhouse when it comes to Magical Shift! A lot of our school’s alumni play in professional leagues now! Even more, Magical Shift is a sport that tests not only physical skills but also one’s magical skills. Professional teams will be observing our school’s intra-dorm Magift Tournament. A lot of renowned magicians around the world will come to watch. There will be a lot of shops lined up during the tournament as well, and they will be exhibiting products from all over the world. It is a very important and exciting event that’s broadcast via television worldwide." Mr.Crowley explained.

" Whoa~ Amazing~" Yuu exclaims.

"People around the world will be watching!? Then, if I win that tournament, everyone in the world will know about me!?" Grim yelps.

"Of course, players who do exceptional and win in the tournament are invited to join professional teams, so it is a given that it comes with popularity, too." Mr.Crowley adds.

"In Grim’s case, people will be surprised to see that a monster is participating in the tournament." Deuce says.

"Alright~! I’m gonna go train starting now and aim for victory!" Grim says.

"Ah, but Grim can’t participate." Mr.Crowley says.

"Eh?" Grim yelps.

"I’ve mentioned multiple times that it’s an intra-dorm competition, have I not? Your dorm doesn’t have seven people, right? That is why you can’t participate." Mr.Crowley explains.

"WHAT?! No way….!!" Grim says in disbelief.

"There are a lot of other things you can do during the tournament, you know? There’s handing out drinks and helping prepare the grounds. The players standing on the field aren’t the only main characters, after all." Mr.Crowley said.

"Don’t wanna, don’t wanna!! I want people watching to say “Kya~ Grim’s so cool!” or “Did you see that amazing play!?” That’s what I wanna hear!!" Grim said with pride.

"That’s a pretty wild delusion…" Ace muttered.

"Yeah… You can’t do anything about it since you don’t have enough people. You can only hope that more people join Ramshackle Dorm next year, but for now you have to give up on it." Deuce added.

"I shall excuse myself now! Ah, so busy, so busy." Mr.Crowley excused himself.

"You’re so mean for making me expect something…" Grim groaned.

Yuu POV:
We all walked out with a sulking Grim attached to the head of Raijin. The reason why he was on his head was simple. Grim wouldn't budge so Raijin picked Grim up and place him on his head out of harms way.

I pondered a bit about the tournament while the others chatted. If Raijin was a 2nd year, he would know more about the tournament through experience, right?

"Raijin, I have a question?"

"State thy question, twat." he replied.

"What is the tournament like to you?"

"... The tournament to me doesn't matter much. Yes it would give a better level of reputation to our Dorm. However that leads to fear because of our magic. Humans are weird... Last year we won as I was on the team. Most of crowd were silent throughout our play with I didn't mind but it was irritating when others received praise while our Dorm doesn't... Nevermind I'm getting off track. The tournament doesn't matter to me as I am always going to be fighting in war so I don't need scholarships. I would rather someone else have the scholarship then me." Raijin told me.

"War? What do you mean?" Deuce asked in a polite manner.

"Yea! Why would you be fighting in war!?" Ace added.

"I originated from the land of war... If you don't know about it then you will be learning more about it in history at one point." Raijin said.

I was confused. Normally I would have a understand of where he came from through the fairytales but I couldn't figure his out? How strange...

Raijin then split ways with us heading to his own lesson. While me and the rest was going to our lesson. I was going to turn to Grim to find he wasn't there!

I didn't want to face another punishment with them so I asked the duo for help.

"Hey, do you know where Grim is!?"

"Don't worry Yuu he right next...!"Ace said.

"I think we left him on Chisuke's head and none of us noticed..." Deuce suggested.

"Do we go get Grim who could be in safe hands and be even more late to lessons or just go into lesson?" Ace asked.

"... I hope Raijin has fun..."

Raijin POV:
I was in lesson with a sleeping fire twat on my head. He thankfully didn't move and the teacher didn't mind as long as he was disturbing the lesson.

Who knew that fire twat was a heavy sleeper? Probably everyone who knew fire twat... At the end of lesson, the twat finally woke up. It is safe to say that he was in shock that he was on my head still. I left the room at full speed over to Ramshackle dorm.

And of course dropped him by the door and ran away just as fast. He complains was drifting away in the distance. I finally calmed down and headed back to my 'lovely' Dormitory. To where I was faced with Dragon. I paid no attention to what they were doing but I think he tried to get my attention... Oh well...