🦁👑Pt.16

3rd POV:
"Oh, Yuu! You’re finally awake!" Grim said.

"Wha…?" Yuu asked in confusion.

"You got hit in the head by the disc Grim tried to throw during the second half. You don’t remember?" Ace explained.

"I thought my super long shot would make it though~" Grim said.

"It’s not something a beginner should try to do." Jack said.

"In any case, I’m glad you’re awake now. I was getting worried that we’d be blamed if you didn’t wake up soon." Deuce mumbled.

"So, the tournament ended while you were out cold, and now they’re preparing to clean the place." Ace said.

"What happened to Savanaclaw?" Yuu asked.

"Tch… Those guys seriously aimed for us and not the disc." Leona explained.

"Thanks to that, we were all worn out before we even went against Diasomnia. They won in the end." Ruggie added.

"Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai! I didn’t realize you were awake, too!" Jack said.

"Tch… To think that I’d use the clinic’s bed aside from my naps." Leona sighed.

"It’s sorta irritating to think that there’s no one from Diasomnia here at all." Ruggie sighed.

"Excuse me am I invisible to you!?" Raijin screeched.

"I heard the rumors, but Diasomnia’s Prefect is no joke at all!" Ace said.

"Yeah… He was amazing. You would be so amazed if you saw him, Yuu." Deuce added.

"I totally understand why no one thinks they can win against him…" Ace said.

"Hello!?" Raijin cried.

"Hmph. You really won’t win if you think that before you fight him. I’ll show you that I can win against Diasomnia without cheating!" Jack huffed.

"Being a cheater can also work to your advantage, you know? He totally hasn’t reflected on this at all… Why? Is there a need for that? I gave my all in the tournament this year. And next year, I’ll just have to do the same." Leona sighed.

"Shishishi! That’s our Leona-san! That’s what we like to hear~!" Ruggie snickered.

"Geez. I thought we’d all learned…" Jack huffed.

"We’ll definitely be in the tournament next year for sure!" Grim said determined.

"We’ll have to do our best so we can be chosen, too." Deuce said.

"Yeah. I don’t wanna embarrass myself in front of all those people again." Ace added.

"I finally found you, Uncle!"

"Who the heck’s that kid?" Grim asked.

"Uncle Leona~!"

"Ah, damn it… The annoying one’s here." Leona sighed.

"Isn't that..." Raijin said quietly.

"Uncle… Leona…?" Jack questioned.

"This little furball’s Cheka, my brother’s son. ……………. He’s my nephew." Leona explained.

"NEPHEW~~~~~~!?"

"Not today thanks..." Raijin went to the corner of the room.

"Is a child that scary to scare Chisuke that bad?" Deuce wondered.

"That means… The one who’s next in line for the throne is…" Ruggie said.

"Your match was so cool, Uncle! Teach me how to play next time~!" Cheka yelped.