Chapter 1 - Prologue Pt. 2

Raijin POV:
When I woke up, I found myself in Malleus room. I didn't question it at first but then I turn to my side to see that the ceremony was about to start. I couldn't care less about it until a though struck me.

...

...

...

That LILIA didn't TELL ME WHERE the POTATOES ARE!

I left Malleus alone as he seemed pretty peaceful sleeping and probably knows that I'm safe. Put in on the robes I rush quickly down to the ceremony. Entering at the end of course. This is where everyone was staring at me but I didn't care. While people whispering at my late arrival, I scan the room for my 'favourite' fae.

When I spotted him, it seems that he was sweating bullets down his face. I smirk at the scene and draw out my lovely axe.

Mr. Crowley POV:
After the racoon-cat creature was dealt with and thrown away from the area, I began dismissing the new years. But before I could, I realised that the Diasomia dorm leader nor the blood god was not present in the ceremony. The other dorm leaders gave the reasons (complaints). I just sigh. Mr. Vanrouge had volunteer to take care of the first year's. However, we were interrupted by the doors opening and seems to be the young blood god. I was about to talk to him when I realised his intention. I just faded away when I realised that the 'enemy' just happened to be Mr. Vanrouge.

I then saw that he had his  axe. Wait he has a what!

AN AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mr. Chisuke!" I shouted out, "Please lower your axe, we need Mr. Vanrouge alive!"

In response, he just glanced down at my soul before snapping his head back to his original target to find he was long gone with the first-years.

He then rushed out chasing after the enemy. Leaving most stunned at the event that they just witnessed.

I have graciously removed the arrow that had pierced me and tried to continue with a straight face.

Riddle Rosehearts POV:

I believe I have just witnessed our gracious headmaster fail miserably at his job but that aside, we must end the ceremony in a orderly fashion. Though I wish I could discipline him but that is not the case as something might happen to me if i were to do so.