🌹💘Pt.15

Raijin POV:
Waiting for the time to past, I taught Raiden some basic Queen of Hearts' rules. It was that important as Queeny wasn't as lenient on the rules and that Raiden was a child so it was considered creul.

Soon Queeny had entered the room in quite a mess. I would be to if I had to apologise to everyone for the overblot.

Queeny had dropped his stuff down and headed to the bathroom. He tried to prepare himself with Raiden chasing after him. He seemed to set his goal on catching Queeny.

I guess he wanted his attention from his older cousin. It was understandable for his age. At one point Queeny was going so fast that Raiden had landed on his bottom.

He in the end burst into a fit of tears for being ignored. This is when Queeny finally gave him attention to Raiden. He sort of panicked as he scooped him up and placed him on his desk. He wiped Raiden's tears and started calming him down before rushing even faster to spend a bit of time with his cousins.

In the end of this preparation, he had found some make-up. So going along with the theme of his hair, he made a little rose on his cheek. Raiden had started laughing and fidgeted around causing Queeny to panic as he didn't want to ruin the rose.

I didn't quite know what was happening next as I fell asleep...

...

"Raijin, wake up already! The party will begin shortly!" Queeny yelled as he had a sleeping Raiden in his arms.

I guessed he fell asleep as well. Like brother like brother. I mentally chuckled to myself.

Queeny handed me Raiden as straightened my uniform before shoving me and Raiden out of the room.

I ran outside to where the party was held and coincidentally found a seat next to the twats. Raiden slowly woke up in my arms as it began.

3rd POV:
"Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!" Someone said.

"Three cheers for Prefect Riddle!" Everyone said.

"Indeed. The roses are red and the tablecloths are white. Truly a perfect Unbirthday Party. And the Dormouse is inside the teapot like planned... Well, I guess it doesn't really matter now." Riddle said.

"You don't have to change so suddenly, you know? And we can just use the jam on the scones, if you'd like.We don't have to stop altogether at once. We can take things slowly." Trey said.

"Yes, your right." Riddle agreed.

"In the end, we did all the cleaning up and preparations for today's party..." Ace said

"There, there. It couldn't be helped since the Prefect had to recover." Duece said.

"The garden's back to being its photogenic self, so I'm already satisfied~" Cater said.

"I wanna hurry up and eat~!"Grim yelled.

"Yea! Sweets!" Raiden added.

"Okay, then without further ado-" Cater said before being interrupted.

"Wait a second!" the Riddle said noticing something.

"Eh?" Cater exclaimed.

"That white rose..." Riddle mumbled.

"Eh! Did we forget that one!?" Ace said in shocked.

"Aaahhhh!! Acey, Deucey, you said you painted them all red!" Cater yelled.

"You're blaming us!?" Deuce shouted.
"Ri-Riddle, this is..." Trey stumbled out.

"Please overlook it!" Yuu exclaimed.