🌹💘Pt. 5

Raijin POV:
"Wait what!?"

"Yea Riddle decided to let you join... again..." Green boy replied to my response.

"Great, I have deal with those two of the twats again" I groan as Green boy just chucks.

"You could always avoid them, right?" Green boy questioned.

"I mean I could but they would notice me there. Its not every day you see a Diasomia member join an unbirthday party held by heartslabyul. Do you?" I mention.

"I guess but Riddle would be there as well..." Green boy emphasized.

"and what about when I see them outside, then what am I going to say." I then mimick the senorio to green boy, "Oh yea Riddle let me join the party because he is actually caring unlike what you see him as. Also he is my ________ so I have special privileges. I can get the collar off of you but I am not willing too! They would use bribery and on me! Then what everyone would now come to me and ask for me to remove the collar. Just because me and Riddle's unique magic counteracts each other and does opposite effects if one got hit by the others magic!"

Green boy sighs and just looks at me with some sort of understanding smile before wiping a tear from my face. I hated when others treat me like that. Why did you think I kept the secret of me and Riddle being ________ hey!

"Alright time to get up, we have a busy day today don't we Chisuke." he spoke so softly that makes you think of clouds entering your ear.

"Guess so..." I mumbled out.

===============================

Mini chapter 😀

===============================