🦁👑Pt.1

Raijin POV:
It has been a while since the overblot incident. Raiden had returned home after the unbirthday party and now it was nearing the magical shift tournament...

Truth be told I didn't actually want to join in the tournament but I was physically and magically gifted that I was placed on the team immediately with dragon...

I wake up again to the humoid alarm clock. It was an usual day for me... Bat dad trying to feed me his food, some secretly throwing away the food and making something new.

Bat dad end up dropping the food and goes to get more food that have been prepared by the students. Thankfully getting old worsens their eyes otherwise I doubt that we would get away so easily...

He in the end feed me the breakfast so he knew that I would at least have breakfast...

I run away to my class. Avoiding as many people possible which is hard when you this tall!

Thankfully I have steal and snuck through the crowd! I made it to homeroom where my homeroom teacher has yet to arrive.

I found my 'lovely' seat and sat down as my teacher arrived.

Finally lessons were done! They felt like years!? Today was that once-in-a-month special day that I never really liked. It was all to fancy for my taste. However I was early compared to everyone...

I line up for food and there was already quite a big queue. Not wanting to wait forever, I join in. I just wanted a simple sandwich but then a thought crossed my mind.

The twats...

Why them!? I didn't have anything to do with them!? Maybe because they normally sit with me and arrive quite late. Should I buy something for them... Maybe...

I buy three different deluxe pastries for the human twats and for the fire twat I had a hunch to buy him a deluxe minced cutlet sandwich.

I wait by the usual table for the late twats to arrive. I heard a commotion going on from what I assumed was the twats from the voices I heard. I completely ignored them by eating a simple grilled sandwich. Even that was to fancy for me but there was practically nothing else that fitted his liking.

The twats finally walked over with fire twat in a fit of anger.

"This is the worst day yet… My bread was taken from me…" FIRE twat groaned.

"You just ate like, three breads already." orange twat yelped.

"Even so, what happened a while ago? If you didn’t like it that much, you shouldn’t have traded with him." Duece said.

"You got it wrong! It’s—How do I explain it… When he moved his hand, it’s like my hand moved on its own, too… And before I noticed it, he had my bread already…" Fire twat said.

"Ah, I see. You just went with the flow, huh~ Don’t worry, that kinda thing happens to anyone." Orange twat empathised.

"That’s not what I mean. Ugh… I can’t explain it properly! Geez, I don’t get it so I’m gonna eat my sadness away! Deuce, give me some of your pasta, too!" Fire twat replied.

"This doesn’t concern me! Stop that!" Blue twat yelped trying to fend off the miniature beast.

"Oh, yeah. Headmaster told us to come see him after school, right? I wonder what he’s gonna talk to us about." Orange twat questioned.

"If I were to guess, it probably concerns the incident with Dorm Head Rosehearts the other day." Blue twat guessed.

"Oh, the evil villain berserker mode, huh. That might be it, yeah." Orange twat agreed.

"Hah! He might give me canned tuna as a reward for being a big help that day!" Fire twat said with arrogance.

"I doubt it." Ace stated.

"You know, I feel like I’ve seen that guy somewhere before…" Twat stated before continuing, "Hello Raijin ! How are you today!"

"I'm fine don't worry about it... Just don't like today's food... It's too fancy for me!" I sighed, "Anyways what happend eariler?"

"Grim gave someone his sandwich and now he is all grouchy." Blue twat responded.

"I said that my body moved on it's own and that I didn't mean to give it to him!" Fire twat whined.

"What was the sandwich?"

"A deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!" Twat replied.

I hummed in response and pulled out a deluxe minced cutlet sandwich for the fire twat. His face had suddenly changed his expression and I placed it in front of him as I continue eating.

"Thank you for the food" I hear him say as he chows down the food.

"You didn't have to give your food to Grim!" Twat said in utter shock.

I pull out the other pastries and hand it to the twats to eat.

"As I said I don't enjoy eating fancy food and since you are always late I brought you food to enjoy more than me..."

Blue twat, who was next to me, tackled me into a hug. I hissed out but he seemed to be unaffected. I wasn't use to this sudden affection from them much. Yea two of them did it time to time but that doesn't mean I was at all use to it.

I could just hear bat dad laugh his pathetic ass off watching me turn into a cat. I tried to pry the twat of but he soon cried small tears of joy. I sigh as I pat his head softly. And just like that he move off of me.

"Now eat before I change my mind and ask for a refund!"

And just like that they two was chowing down the food. Was it that good to them? I still haven't finished half yet I been here for a much longer time.

"Anyways I overheard your conversation about birdbrain inviting you to his office. Is that true?"

They all nodded as they continued eating.

"I'll come join you in birdbrain's office."