🐙📂Pt.3

3rd POV:
"Hm? You are… You do not have an anemone on your head. We are in the middle of a staff meeting, so could unauthorized personnel please keep out?" Azul asked.

"You want me to go out? I won against all these cheaters with my own effort. Thanks to you, all that effort was wasted. I have every right to be here!" Jack growled.

"Ah, I just know this isn’t gonna end well." Yuu muttered.

"For who? Wolfie or fish mafia?" Raijin asked.

"For some reason Jack..." Yuu said.

"Yuu, Jack, Raijin…! Did you guys come here to save us!?" Grim jumped.

"Umm... No?" Raijin stated.

"Don’t get me wrong. I can’t stand each and every one of you here. I don’t plan on choosing sides between someone who scammed people out of greed, and people who relied on others for help!" Jack growled.

"Then what did you come here for?" Ace wondered.

"I was dragged into this..." Raijin replied back.

"No, I… I’ve finally come to my senses thanks to Jack. We just have to fight for ourselves! In other words… If we take the contract we signed from Azul and destroy it, then it’s basically nullified, yanno!" Grim said fired up.

"Ah…! Now that you mention it…"

"Even if we don’t have our special magic, we still outnumber him! Get him!"

"And here we have people who have no sense of responsibility at all." Yuu sighed.

"Good grief… I did not want to resort to such means, but you’ve forced my hand." Azul sighed, "Jade, Floyd, please play with them for a bit."

"As you wish."Jade said.

"I can strangle all of them? Aha, yay~!" Floyd cheered.

One by one the students dropped like flies against the trio. In the end, the Octavillelle trio was proven victorious. Raijin however was just laughing his ass off by the students who thought they had a chance.

"They’re all so weak. I didn’t get the chance to strangle anyone~" Floyd whined.

"It’s as if they were powerless fry." Azul grinned.

"Just how much magic can Azul use!? That’s cheating!" Ace argued.

"Is the golden contract that Azul holds playing with all of your attacks?" Jack asked.

"Damn it… I didn’t notice that I started relying too much on my special magic…" Deuce grumbled.

"Grim’s just a normal raccoon when he can’t use his fire, huh." Ace teased.

"I’m not a raccoon…" Grim said before fainting.

"All of you signed your names under this Golden Contract. As it is an official form, none of you will be able to destroy it. No matter what magic you use, it will be impossible to lay a hand on this contract. Fufufu… The moment those anemones appeared on your heads means that you have no choice but to follow my orders. Shall I have you clean around the Lounge first? And then afterwards, food preparation. Now then, stand up and start working!"Azul demanded.

"Are you for real…?" Ace groaned.

"Jade, Floyd. I’ll leave the training of the new staff to you." Azul said.

"Very well." Jade said.

"Yes sir~" Flyod hummed.

"You are Savanaclaw’s Jack Howl, Diasomia's Raijin Chisuke and… Ramshackle Dorm’s Prefect Yuu, are you not? Please feel free to leave anytime soon. You are welcome to visit the Lounge as guests next time. I will graciously welcome you." Azul smiled.

"Hey, Yuu, Chisuke. Let’s leave and regroup for now." Jack growled.

"But, Grim and the others are…" Yuu mumbled.

"You saw how the battle went, didn’t you? We can’t do anything right now." Jack huffed.

"He is right you know, you can't do anything right now. You're powerless without any plan." Raijin said.