🌹💘 Pt.4

Raijin POV:
I woke up quite early in the morning. Well earlier then I do...However I didn't think I would up to this...

Lilia and Malleus next to me sleeping. I don't remembering when the got here but I try to escape the grasp of Malleus but failed. I mean I could of escaped but then they would wake up. So I sit there waiting...

After a few long minutes, it seems like Lilia has awoken from his slumber.

He saw me trying to escape the grasp of Malleus and tried to hold back his giggles. He obviously failed...

Malleus had woken up to me wriggling around. But guess what he didn't let go. At this point Lilia was dying of laughter and I was still trapped. I then had an idea to stop Lilia from laughing. I grin and began to chanting in my head and muttered out...

[BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD]

I instantly heard him stop laughing and began to form a weak cheesy smile. Malleus after a lot of convincing made me release Lilia. I was mad but put that aside.

I wriggled out of Malleus grasp and went to change. Funny enough I guess that they would be there when I came back and they was.

I asked them why on earth were they here. They responded to me by saying that I had some sort of nightmare. I flinched a bit before excusing myself away before walking (running) of the room.

Malleus POV:
I watched as blood of god charged out the room with what I believe a few tears in their eyes. I was about to get up when Lilia stopped me and shook his head. I stood there in defeat that I could help him but instead brought up the event.

Riddle POV:
I woken up quite early for some unknown reason so I decided to go prepare myself for the unbirthday party. I just finished when I heard my door shut quite loudly. I walked over to find Raijin standing there with tears threatening to fall down and his breathing patterns uneven. His uniform messy and crown daring to fall off his head.

I began panicking as he never came over in a state like this! The last he was like this was when _______________ but that was long ago...

Both him and I was always terribly at comforting and both a bit sadist. However if it was one of us we would sit in quiet until the person stopped crying. And so we did...

Its OK...

"Its OK to cry" I say now hugging his waist because he is so fucking tall!

By those simple words he started breaking down. I didn't know why but he did.

He then hugged me back and I felt his body quake but he managed to keep him posture for a bit. So I acted quick. I brang him to my bed and sat him down.

I then sat next to him on my bed and hug him. One might mistaken us as couples but we are ________. But this how I comfort him.

He placed his head in the nook of my neck and I rubbed him back as I heard a  noise touch the floor. I look down on the floor and saw his crown on the floor.

I grab the crown and place it on the bedside table. I look back at him and saw that he had became more stable.

I ak him why he came to my room crying, hold back the urge to burst into someone's room because it was the matter at the moment.

Stutering a bit Raijin replied with "N-nightmare"

I deadpanned at the childish antics but then he said quietly, still stuttering, "F-father". I quickly assessed the issue and quietened him down.

I hummed a tune that we used when we were _________ and he stopped and fell asleep. I sigh when I notice a figure at the door.

I ask who's there and the door reveals Trey. It seems that he noticed Raijin earlier.

Trey POV:
I explained to Riddle on why I was there...

"He had arrived at the entrance earlier today and I was going to greet him but he just ran to your room. It seems like he didn't realise that I was there which wasn't like him. So I panicked and followed him to the best of my abilities but he was much more faster then me so I strummed behind. Reason why I couldn't stop him from bursting through your door. Also some people were wondering by the sudden noise."

Riddle Says"I see...Well Trey please watch over Raijin while I tend to the issue of the dorm residents,"

I simply nod and took Chisuke out of his arms. He then got off the bed and fixed his uniform. When he got to the door he told me something to share to Chisuke. I nod once more and watched him open and close the door as he leaves.

I sigh before playing with his hair waiting for his peaceful body to wake up...

Raijin POV:
I wake up to an unfamiliar person playing with my hair, smiling sheepishly.

I then realised that it was green boy who was hold me. He says, "Good morning sleeping head" before smiling even more.

I just groan at this. He chuckles and we both share a moment together. I ask where Queeny was and green boy smile falters a bit saying that he was dealing with some students...

I took the initiative that they did something once again and nod. I then got of green boy's lap and fix my uniform once again. Green boy requested to fix my hair and I let him.

He gently brushs my hair till it was straight and grabs the crown from the bedside table. He then places the crown on my head. Before telling me something...

"You are invited by Riddle, Chisuke"