🦁👑Pt.4

Raijin POV:
I quickly change into my PE clothes as we were doing practice for the tournament. Fun isn't it everyone on the team is exceptional well in this that you expect that we wouldn't be doing this...

We work on everyone's stamina so we would be able to run for days. We did a 15km run back and forth. I was fine after that but some were stumbling behind. We then did my favourite practice. Some could say it is a childish game but hey it did the trick.

We blindfold one person and they had to dodge incoming items this can be various speeds as long as it didn't cause permanent ingures.

This made our reaction time quicker and endurance higher. As well as dogding spells and heightened senses. I was good at this considering that I have been in a lot of dangerous situations.

I liked the training we did. I have heard that different dorms have harsh training for the magif tournament.

I returned to my room tired as fuck. I had a quick shower and placed simple clothes on. I had assignments to finish so I walked over to my desk with yawns and began. God why is it so goddamn long!

I got to about half as I was about half asleep. If Bat dad was here he wouldn't have even let me touch my work and force me to sleep when he saw me yawn. Thanks god there is that stupid meeting going on, huh... Did dragon get left out again or not...? He probably did didn't he...

Why are they scared of dragon... I can understand me and how I am feared. All because of my home country and the petty little wars happening and I guess me being a demi-god doesn't help either.

However dragon couldn't hurt a fly unless he is told to. Maybe because of his strength and how he is the next crown of the valley of Thorns. But people are genally scaredof people from of Dragon's homeland. Humans are confusing.

My eyes felt so heavy that I couldn't focus on the work given. Soon the words looked like blurs. I look over to the clock and find it is about 11pm... Thank god that Bat dad isn't nearby.

I look back at my work as hands blocked my vision.

Lilia POV:
I had just arrived back from the meeting that Malleus wasn't invited to once again... I hope he isn't mad.

I was walking to Malleus's room to inform him about what happened. That I noticed a light was still on and it was Raijin-san's room. I decided to head back to the room after visiting Malleus if the light was still on.

I finished talking to Malleus and still saw Raijin-san's light still on. I decided to pop him a visit. I saw him at his desk working on what I presume was his homework. He should be in bed by this hour. The curfew was way past so why was he still up. I sneak/teleport into his room behind him and peered over his shoulder.

He seemed to not even acknowledge my presence... How strange? I saw that his work was halfway done. Maybe he is trying to finish it quickly?

I covered his eyes without his knowledge.

"Guess who!"

"Bat dad...now let go..." He said.

"Then tell me what are you doing past your curfew!"

"Finishing work..."

"... I can see that but you can do it another day! Go to sleep!"

"No I'll be finished soon alright. No need to panic."He reassured me.

I sat on his bed watching him finish so I know that he would actually sleep. The perks of being a fae is that you don't need as much sleep. He has a habit of staying awake while playing games and would be sleeping all day the next day.