🌹💘 Pt. 1

Raijin POV:
Great i have woken up to that annoying mint alarm clock. What was his name again... Zebek... No no no it was... Sebek. That was it! Sebek. He, I guess woke me up and it was definitely not a welcoming morning. God I wish I didn't destroy all the alarm clock in my room.

================================
Flashy Backy
================================

================================Flashy Backy================================

================================================================Well shit

Well shit...

I got dress and headed down. Thankfully Lilia wasn't cooking or that truly would be a disaster...and the battle I can't win at all.

I was about to head out the door when someone stopped me. And guess what it was the alarm clock.

Alar- Sebek POV:
I saw that Raijin-sama wasn't wearing his uniform properly! I want him to shine through the crowd and show how all mighty he is! I quickly fixed his uniform though it was difficult as he is another 10cm higher than me. But that didn't matter as long as it was smart it was all good.

Raijin-sama must be respected.

Raijin POV:
When I was finally released, I head toward the mirror hall and find a familiar face... more like they found me but that's besides the point.

The point is that they actually managed to find the crystal in that mine and escaped exclusion. I guess they aren't twats after all... Nope still twats but less of a twat if that makes sense?

Anyway the twats walked over to me and wanted to start a conversation with me. They blocked me off as well they seemed mad. Well 2 twats were the other 2 tried to pry off the 2 from me.

"Hey! You why did you leave us yesterday!" the monster shouted at me.

"Simple I wasn't apart of the incident and was simply a bystander." I replied trying not to kill him.

I continued, asking, "Orange head, why do you have dorm leader Riddle collar on?"

"He ate a tart." a petite boy replying to my question.

"Ah he disobeyed Rule.089, Never eat a tart without the queen's permission. And here I thought that that's was the easiest one to remember. Oh well, I see you are heading over to heartslabyul dormity to apologise hey welp I wish you luck." I say trying to walk pass but was stopped by that monster once again.

"Nope, no way you are staying with us!" the monster said.

"And why would I do that exactly?"

In the end I was 'kidnapped" by the twats. OK I was just followed them as they took me but same thing. They should be thankful I'm not allowed to kill here.

We arrived in heartslabyul and the first thing that appeared was Photo boy(Cater). He introduced himself and greeted me. He requested (forced) us to paint the roses red.

I ask cater if riddle was here. He replied saying yes but he was still irritated from yesterday.

I excuse myself to go find Ruby boy (Riddle). I past many students but decided to ignore them. I find Green boi (Trey) for directions to Ruby boy. He told me that he was in his room and I headed over there.

I knock on the door knowing that he would chop off my head if I didn't. He told me to come in and so I did. He seemed surprised at first then relaxed after a bit.

Looking at him I could see that he was almost dressed. Missing a few bits but had the main bit on at least. He seemed to be wearing a distressed look on his face.

What has this dorm done to him. Wait you know what nevermind don't answer that.

Normally he would greet me first but today I did. Ruby boy seemed dazed for some reason. I wasn't the best at comforting people to say the least... But I knew how to kill!

I walk over to him and pat him on his head. I'll tell you this. He only reaches up to my chest. It is kind of funny if he trys to look up at me.

Back to reality, I see tears form in his eyes but he quickly rubs them away. I sigh seeing how he always does this action all the time.

I remember what Malleus does when the voices reach out to me. Since they always help me I decide that riddle might like that.

I bring Ruby boy near his bed. I sit down before engulfing Ruby into my arms. I tried to make him comfortable for him drew circles on his back. Even though he didn't want me to do that, I continued doing that. He eventually gave up and let me finish. He had seemed to calm down to a calmer state.

Riddle POV:
When he took me into his arms, it reminded me of somerhing that I couldn't quite remember. I tried to escape his grasp but held me in a protective manner, refusing to let me go. I soon gave up knowing that he won't.

He somehow knew how to calm me down so easily, I always wonder why?

We soon exchanged a few words before Raijin had to leave to attend important business.

Raijin POV:
I left the twats there know that they weren't keeping track of time and that they were going to be late.

I then head over to my first class of the day.