🌹💘Pt.9

Raijin POV:
I wake up in my bed, in Dragon's (Malleus) arms. Did I fall asleep on him...again?

I turn to face him and see him lying on the bed sleeping. I take my arms and wrap it around dragon tightly. My face now facing his stomach. It might seem stupid and couple like but hell we are definitely not couples!

As I hug him, I felt a pat on my head. Dragon is awake now or more like half awake. I trap him in my grasp. I know he can teleport away but he stayed there.

Malleus POV:
I wake up to Blood of god hugging me, he had a tight grasp of me and it was kind of hard to breath. I patted his he to reassure him and slightly lets go. He still had a firm grasp of me thou-

I decide to sit up with him still on me. I pick him up and he got a bit mad at me for moving him. I place him on my back, knowing he probably not get up and skip breakfast.

I travel downstairs with him on my back barely awake. I walk outside and obviously it was cold so I expected for blood of god to flinch. However I guess he was use to the cold from his home town.

He has now fully awake with some energy. Now I realised how much he long blood of god's hair is! It was very long so I saw that it wave in the wind. He seemed to be frustrated with it so he tried to tie it back but the wind made it difficult.

I offer to help and take the band from his hands to tie it up. I did a simple low ponytail instead of his regular plait.

"Thank you" I hear him say.

"Your welcome. Should we have breakfast? "

"As long as Bat dad isn't cooking."

We both stay quiet before erupting into laughs as we head inside.

We got ourselves breakfast and settled down. This is when I ask a question.

"Are you going to go show up to the fight? You aren't part of the dorm so you don't have to be there."

"I think I'll show up. First of I am devoted to take care of the twats. Secondly, I am sort of expected to be there after all Queeny is my _______."

"I see... "

[Timeskip to the fight]

I arrive to the fight early and perched myself by a tree, hiding my presence from everyone but Queeny. Why Queeny, well it would be rude for the head to have no knowledge of who is is here. Secondly I don't want to have my head to be chopped off and write or something. Thirdly for moral support. I kind of need him to stay Dorm head and for his own sakes...

I knew that it would be record time that Queen would set so I bring a watch out to see how long it would take to beat the twats.

As I watch the crowd, it seems like they hoped for the twats to win and not Queeny... What great Dorm residents. I ready my timer as I saw bird brain.

I watch bird brain drop the mirror and started the timer; the battle has truly began.

===============================
Short 😀
===============================