Chapter 1 - Prologue Pt. 3

Raijin POV:

As predicted Malleus wasn't happy that he wasn't invited to the ceremony. This is when I realised something... More of a theory but still!

I believe that due to his isolation at a young age, this meant that he is living a childish act and not the mature state people believe he is but one who has freedom to be a child. I mean Lilia did raise him most of the time but he was under strict conditions of being a roal. Whereas here he isn't in valley of the Thorns and isn't held down by the rules and Royal stuff but the fear that he brings others to feel. But hey that's a theory, a game theory.

Anyway...

Malleus seemed to have down... A bit...but at least he won't destroy the building.

Without me.

I couldn't be bother with 'helping' the freshmen and just headed back to my room. And of course started playing Minecraft. I played hours upon end until I heard a faint knock on my door and it was follow with someone saying it dinner before running down as quickly as possible.

I sigh before heading down stairs. They always do that. For some reason they are scared of Malleus and I. For that reason it is normally Lilia calling us down...

Why wasn't Lilia here to call me down unless he was cooking...

My though train had come to a pause when the fire alarm went off.

Goddammit... He is cooking today. As fast I can I spirited out of the dorm to get through that mirror thing and headed to the cafeteria.

I'm normally here when he is cooking so I just lay down on the chairs? Table? Whatever, someone will come and fetch me.

Yea not the best time to come here...

Yep the new freshmen and monster? had destroyed the chandelier. Welp they're dead(expelled). They tried to escape but it looks like the gracious idiot caught them.

Mr Crowley:
I was doing paperwork when I heard something like glass breaking. I rush out of my room to find the chandelier broken on the ground with Grim the monster, Yuu and two of the heartslabyul students. I face them and in a fit of rage question them. It seems like they was the cause. Before I could say that they were expelled I heard a voice.

Raijin POV:
I yell out to that bird brain to hurry up as they are taking forever and I'm getting bored watching.

Ah shit...

I blew my cover great...welp shit.

"Mr. Chisuke, what are you doing here!?" Said Mr. Gracious.

"Well, you see Lilia decided to cook for us today and set off the fire alarm. So I escaped to here and get some food. Then they arrived and the chandelier when got back from getting some food." I explained. He seemed to understand and I was let off but I wanted to see what would happen. And as I predict they got expelled but due to endless pleading. They got a chance. If they were to recieve a crystal from that old abandoned dwarf mine.

As for me, I got bored and left... Yep I got bored and left.

I received a lecture from Lilia for leaving without telling anyone but I ignored him and went to room. Prepared myself for bed and go to bed. Not before saying to myself what an eventful day, hey.