🌹💘Pt.5.5

Raijin POV:
"Bruuuuuuuh that shitty suit is weird!

"Well~ Chisuke-chan, it the queen's rules~," A figure said emerging from the bushes. I had a feeling I knew who it was... I wish I wasn't right thou-

"It not so bad you know~ we can take photos of you! You're quite handsome in the outfit that Vil would be stomping down~"

"Thank you, Photo but I prefer the usually out fit of choice. Another reason that I'm not in heartslabyul Dorm." I told him.

"But then how comes you know all the rules of by heart like Dorm head then. It doesn't concern you that you know the rules for practically nothing, so why then" another figure comes emerging from the bush but this time with paint one them. It was blue twat.

Geez people need to stop appearing from bushes! I swear I will kill the next one coming from a Bush!

I sigh knowing they want an answer..

"Well I'm a polite person who studied rules for different dorms so I don't disrespect them..." Please work...

"I mean that quite kind of you Chisuke-chan~ but unfortunately I know that ain't you~"

"Well fuck you, Photo," I sigh before continuing,"Fine, I just tell you that my mother originated from Rose Kingdom so naturally I gain the influence of rules at a young age..."

Well it was half true, I guess...

"I see no wonder why you know all the rules!" Blue twat said.

"Yea yea suck it up and hurry with the painting!"

"Hai senpai" He says before disappearing into the Bush once again.

"Don't you have to finish painting the hedgehogs and flamingos, photo boy"

"Right! Bye~"

I sigh again before making myself head to the entrance.

I find orange twat with paint dumped on his head. I shake my head in defeat as I look at the boy.

I walk over to the boy and decided to help. Just because I don't want to be dealing with Riddle all tensed up again...

"Well, orange twat, I should be calling you red twat really." I snicker.

"Ha ha very funny... Now HELP ME YOU DUMBASS!" Hé demanded.

I shake my head once again as I retrieve my magic pen. I point my pen towards his and say a few chants. I'm a matter of moments the paint was gone like the incident never happened.

"Your welcome" I say sarcastically.

"Anyways why are you here, you aren't apart of heartslabyul!"

"I was invited by Riddle, you dumb twat."

"I'm not dumb! Also why don't you help me with this!"

"what about I say no"

"Then I will pour the red paint on you!" he argued back.

"I would simply remove the paint just like what I did to you." I retaliate.

"Then I will break that dumb crown on your head!"

Before he could say a thing I gave him a death glare and said, "You wouldn't dare..."

"then help me!"

I sigh in defeat knowing he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted, "Fine"

I point towards a Bush and turned all the Roses red. Twat's jaw seemed to reach the ground as I did a few more.

"there that all I'm doing now, au revoir"

He seemed to notice I was gone but by then I was long gone.

I look at my crystal to see it's has a few blots so I try find Queeny to allow me until it's time to sleep in his room.

He seemed to noticed my crystal and since I had to perform some magic later on today for lesson. He nodded and let me go to sleep. He also told me that he would personally come fetch him.

I nodded back signalling back a bye before calming walking back to his room. Found my favourite fluff carpet to sleep on.

Why not a bed well simple it's Queeny's bed and he has already have generously let him sleep before the Unbirthday party and I liked sleeping on the carpet.

I get myself comfortable and in my resting position before my eyes drift me off to sleep.

...

....

God why was I  invited because all hell broke loose today!