🌹💘- Pt.6

Riddle POV:
It was nearing the time to the unbirthday and I promised that I would wake him up and so I did.

I walk to my room as he was only allowed to sleep there to cause no confusion. To find him in his usual sleeping spot. I sigh remembering how many times that he could sleep on my bed with no harm done.

I near the sleeping figure on my carpet, crouch done and lightly try waking him up. It has never been so easy wake up Raijin and today was no difference.

Irritated I violently shake him just so he wakes up but this time with triumph.

He woke up in an instant when he seemingly remembered who was waking him up and why I was waking him up.

Raijin POV:
Bruh...and I was having a nice little dream as well before that happened.

"Morning Queeny" I yawn out.

"No time to talk hurry up and fix your outfit it's nearly time for the party." Queeny announced.

I sat up and dusted off my clothes before following Queeny. Knowing that I had to be at the table before Queeny, I quickly rush to the table where I received some questioning stares. But I just ignore them.

I take my place to find I'm near not one not two but all the twats! Why are they here!? Did they receive Queeny's permission or not!?

"Here comes our leader! The red ruler! Prefect Riddle!"

"Cheers for prefect Riddle!"

"Yea, the roses are red, the tablecloth is white. A perfect Unbirthday party. The doormouse is sleeping inside the teapot as instructed, right?" Queeny asked.

"Of course, the jame to put on his nose is prepared, if needed."Green boy answered back.

"Good"

"Woah! What's with that outfit! He looks super cool!" FIRE twat awed out.

"Fufu~ Why yes, the heartslabyul Dorm uniform is very cool!" Photo said with a bit of a giggle,"it's a very fashionable outfit, but perfect to take pictures in! I'll change into it now. " "On days we have parties, the Queen of hearts has a dress code already in place." "Let's coordinate your clothes as a service of today~"

"Woahh!!!" Blue twat says in awe.

"Wooww! This is awesome!" orange twat continued.

"Nyahaha! I look so cool!" I fire twat added on.

"you all look so good!" magicless twat complimenting them.

"Don't forget to present Riddle with the tart! See you all at the party!" Ending the conversation.

What tart! I don't remember any tart they said they were preparing unless... No it can't be the m'ont blanc tart from yesterday, right?

"Before we start the croquet tournament. Let's have a toast, everyone have their teacups READY? Now then, let's celebrate a day with no birthdays! Cheers to a Unbirthday party!" Queen announced.