Happy Birthday Raijin

Raijin POV:
I was sitting up on a ledge to the library's window read a book on the art of war. It was mostly always silent in the library, thanks to the librarian, of course.

(like this 👆)

(like this 👆)

"Mr.Chisuke! What are you doing here at a early hour!?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"If you haven't checked the time, it's nearly 5am!?"

"Huh? Oh well... Hey Librarian sir? Do you know where a good hiding spot is in here?"

"Well there is no good hiding spots in the library since you don't play hide and seek in here but I suggest a reading corner since it is normally the most isolated."

"Great! If you need me then I'll be in a reading corner!"

"Eh!? But you can't-"

I disappeared from the librarian before I could get a scolding. I slipped into a nice reading corner and continued to read.

However when it was about half six, I could hear the loud opening of doors and the Librarian scolds. Then I pick up the sound of a conversation brewing...

"Sorry about the abrupt opening but I am sort of in a hurry to find someone. Do you know where Raijin Chisuke is?"

"Mr.Chisuke? Ah yes! He is currently reading in one of those corners!"

That traitor! I close the book when the one after me found me leaving...

"Leaving so soon Raijin-San?"

Fuck! I've been caught! I turn around to find Bat dad and Dragon blocking my escape.

"Come on now, Blood of God. Please stop this chase."

Yep there is no way I'm escaping this time...

"Please~ can I not go~?" I said with a childish voice.

Well it certainly worked on someone... Bat dad... However Dragon stayed strong even though he did falter a bit.

"Now come on Blood of God we must celebrate your birthday!"

Right birthday. I sigh at the statement Dragon said. Yea birthdays are fun and all but I am not having one of those parties.

Dragon threw me over his shoulder and left to the Dormitory. I tried to escape but obviously failed and Bat dad kept teasing me. I'm definitely going to have my revenge later.

Dragon got me to my room and placed me in the bathroom with clothes I would be wearing before leaving. For fuck sakes there is no escape route in the bathroom. I reluctantly put the clothes on and left the bathroom.

"Raijin-san! You look good with your outfit!" Lilia teased me.

"Raijin-sama! You should wear your outfit professionally to capture others attention!"