🌹💘Pt.8.5

Raijin POV:
I walk out of the library after the twats did something stupid.

They can't beat Riddle they'll get their heads chopped off again! I can't do anything because I'm in a different Dorm! Are they all idiots thinking life is like a game!

I keep ranting on about them in my head. Somehow the rants block all access to the voices so I didn't get listen to the voices at least that's one good thing.

I stop all thoughts as I find a familiar figure by a tree. I walk close to the tree to find bat dad's boy, Sleepy (Silver).

From what I can see it seems like he has fallen asleep...again. I sigh as I sit against the tree with him and wait a bit.

Since I stop my ranting the voices has overtaken my mind once again. I just need a free day please.

I didn't have any viles of blood left from yesterday so that wasn't a option. Sam's shop isn't that close to access from here and I don't feel like walking. So I decided to wait it out.

During the time of me relaxing, I felt my eyes growing heavy. Soon my body had blacked out...

Of course, I was sleeping. Great! Just great...

Soon enough I woke up to see that the sun was now setting down. Geez, how long was I asleep for! I swear it was the afternoon when I got here next to sleepy.

Wait...

Sleepy!

I turn to him and found him still there...sleeping...as per usual. I deadpanned at the older child. It wa quite funny I guess that he was just there in the same position and has slept longer then me.

I decide to go back but I couldn't leave him there. I crouch down and push him to my back. Pulled him up and maked sure he was secure on my back and head to the mirror room.

As I enter the Diasomia mirror, I find Bat dad on the other side. He seemed to have a slight worried smile on him. It was probably about his son so I walk to the lounge and dropped him off at the couch.

Bat dad still seemed worried about something but it didn't involve me so I shoved off the feeling of stares.

I head to the kitchen and just pull out a snack for dinner. After eating that, I head to my room. I take a shower and change into a plain shirt and pants before heading to my desk. Since I missed out on work, I had to catch up.

I listened to music with some headphones on so I would be disturbed by noise from outside. It was quite easy since I was taught by ______ but that's beside the point.

Midway of my work, the voices had emerged from my mind. Oh I wish there was a way to get rid of the voices.

While I was finishing my 'migration' , it seemed like an entity had entered my room without my knowledge.

Malleus POV:
I heard from Lilia that Blood of God was finally back. He left this morning and we haven't seen him since then. He wasn't in his lessons nor lunch! I heard that the heartslabyul's unbirthday was going on! So from last year's experience, I believe he must have gone from an invitation. It's strange though. He never received an invitation like me because of his status but only gets invited to Heartsluyb celebrations. Maybe he is friends with Riddle.

However, minding the thoughts I got excited to go find Blood of God. That I head straight to room.

I knew that he didn't like when I barge in, so I knock on the door but no one answered. So I knocked again. No one was there. I might regret this later but I opened the door to find him at his desk.

I believe he was doing his homework but upon further examination it was obvious that it wasn't.

I approached him as I witnessed him rubbing his forehead. I came to the conclusion that it was the voices.

I then slowly wrap my arms around him and he finally notices me. He flinched a bit but relaxed afterwards.

I decided to break the silence.

"What are the voices on about today..."

I felt tears seeping through my clothes and look at him. He has started crying once again but just stayed in the same position and stayed quiet.

I turn the chair around and crouch down.

"Blo- Raijin-San, what happened today?"I say whilst wiping away his tears.

"Q-queeny a-and twats f-fight t-tomorrow" He finally said.

"I see. Are they challenging for the head of Dorm? "

He gave a nod before doing some quite unexpected. He open his arms up like he wanted to be lifted. I chuckled before standing up and carrying him to bed. I sit down and lay his head on my legs.

It seems that every time he was in a emotional and vulnerable state, he turns into a child. It's quite adorable. Lilia always said that we are like siblings. Both not being invited, we have high status and both act different with each other.

I can see the resemblance quite  well...

I kind of wanted ask about this morning but it probably not my place to mention.

Soon I felt a grip on my trousers and see that he is asleep. I already knew that I wouldn't be able to leave his grasp so I find a comfortable position to sleep and sleep beside him.

It was a peaceful night. I use magic to bring his workbook over to see what he has finished. To my surprise, he had finished already. He's sort of like Leona, they both seem to enjoy sleeping or anything but work. However, they are both fierce when it comes to a competions.

Are they perhaps related or something?