"F-Fuck" his hands sliding into my hair and bringing his pulsating dick even deeper into my wet cavern. I started deep thorating him while still pushing my middle finger inside his tight hole.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" he stuttered, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure.

I kept sucking him off at a quick pace, my finger wiggling inside him. He came deep in my mouth, grunting as he emptied himself, ribbon after ribbon. Once I was sure Wooyoung was done I pulled back after having swallowed most of his semen and I cleaned the edge on my mouth with my thumb, some of the white substance sticking to it. I made eye contact with Wooyoung, still laying underneeth me.

"You taste so good"

He took my hand and brought it to his lips, licking away any left cum from it, "Mmmh, I do"

My jaw dropped open at the hot scene, I couldn't say anything, I could just feel my dick throbbing painfully.

"Now, I wonder, how do you taste?"

Before I could do anything I found myself lying on the bed, facing the cieling, Wooyoung smirking from between my legs.

I felt his breath on my hard on and I couldn't help but groan "Woo..." looking at him with lust in my eyes. He smiled and took me whole in his mouth while keeping eye contact. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue swirling around my tip, licking all of my precum, some dribbling down his chin.

"Uuhh sss uuhh" I moaned and I grabbed a fist full of his hair and started thrusting into his mouth, repeatedly hitting the back of his throat. His moaning and gagging were sending vibrations all throughout my dick, sending me into euphoria. The mix of Wooyoung's moans vibrating on my hard on and his tongue licking around was too much for me and I came into his mouth, followed by a loud groan.

I was completely drained after what I still remeber as one of the best orgasms of my life. He was still looking at me, with a smirk on his face. His tongue coming out of his mouth, licking his lips fully.

"Mmmh, yes! So good!" he said, then he came lying next to me.

═══•°• SAFE •°•═══

I slid an arm under him and throw the other around his waist pulling him closer, our bodies colliding perfectly.

"That was amazing!" I whispered in his ear and I heard him chuckle softly, "Are you sleepy?"

"Not a bit, Mr. Choi" he answered looking up at me.

"Don't call me that! It makes me feel old"

"That's because you are" he laughed.

"Yah, who gave you the permission to address me that way? Respect your seniors!"

I tickeled him and he laughed louder, squirming between my arms, preventing him to escape.

"Sor-sorry, hyung!" his laugh reached a high pitch tone that I never heard before. I felt the urge to laugh along, hearing him happy was making me feel good as well.

He took my hand in his, stopping my teasing and, still smiling, he looked into my eyes, with his free hand he moved a strand of my hair away from my face, tugging it behind my ear.

"My mountain..." he whispered those words in English, but I knew the meaning of them.

"So... You know the meaning of my name, what does yours mean?"

"'To make a lot of friends' but it doesn't really suit me" he said looking down.

"And why is that? You look pretty confident to me" I smirked hugging him closer.

He just chuckled.

That night we talked a lot, I told him about me, about my life, he was just listening and looked happy and relaxed, but he didn't say anything about himself.

"I like you!" I just said all of a sudden, I felt the urge to make things clear from the beginning, "I really do, but you're too young and this makes me feel guilty. Maybe if we were in Europe this would be normal, but here..."

"We need to be careful," I said again, he was just looking at me, listening with a serious look on his face "we can't tell this to anyone, all right? And most importantly: this..." I pointed my finger from me to him "this won't escalate to anything else, yeah?"

I was scared. I was scared that he would take things too seriously. And I was scared to fall for him too.

 And I was scared to fall for him too

A/N

Comments? Please vote and comment, let me know what you think!

And, yes! That's the red hoodie I was thinking about!