"What are you doing here?î She asked Preston, cocking an eyebrow.

"Preston and Nixon are going to battle it out in the arena," I reminded Alicia.

"That's today?" Alicia asked, sounding surprised.

"I don't know how many times more you have to lose against Nixon before you realize his Wolf is stronger," Clay added as he made his way towards us.

"The bastard just gets lucky!" Preston snapped the humor from before leaving his voice.

"Yeah, he got lucky the last twenty times too," Alicia mumbled under her breath.

Her words of course were heard by all of us, and it earned her a growl from Preston.

"I'm going downstairs," Preston grumbled, and he headed down the hall, muttering curse words to himself.

Alicia and I both shook our heads and giggled at Preston's childish ways. Ever since he had lost against Nixon years ago, Preston had been intent on beating him. 

Three years later and he had not given up.It had turned into an event, which everyone in the kingdom now took as a sport. All the Alphas would fight against each other in a tournament. 

The winner would end up fighting against Nixon, to show who the stronger Wolf was. Preston beat all the Alphas out every single time, just like Nixon beat Preston every time as well.

"Hey pup," Clay said, trying to pull on Kyran's arm.

When he tried to take him from my arms, Kyran growled at him. We all chuckled at how adorable he sounded and Kyran scrunched up his nose at us.

His green eyes shifted to a darker color, which was something that amused everyone in the kingdom. 

Most pups didn't start showing signs of their Wolves until they were older. Preston thought maybe Kyran would be like Alex had, and he'd shift at a younger age.

"I'm sorry that he made you two come back again," I told Clay and Alicia, as we followed Preston downstairs.

Kyran was in my arms with his nose nestled in my neck. He'd been running around all morning. When Clay and Alicia mentioned going to the shore, Kyran begged me to let him go with them. 

I had been reluctant, only because I knew he would change his mind once they left.Both Clay and Kyran were the ones who finally convinced me, after much begging and promise making, to let Kyran go.

"It's fine," Clay said, smiling down at Kyran, who was softly snoring against my neck.

"Should I take him?" Clay asked me.

I shook my head at him, but Clay was still looking down at Kyran. For being a little over two years old, Kyran definitely had a good size.