Chapter 33

Rated R Version

Rated R Version

Miranda Bonham

"Your skin," Nixon whispered huskily once he'd thrown the dress over my head.

"What about my skin?" I subconsciously asked, moving my hand to cover my chest.

My bra and panties were still in place, but everything else was exposed to him. Nixon slowly ran his hand over my flat stomach, teasing my skin.

"It's soft," he replied, his eyes landing on mine. There was a serene look in his face, one I didn't see much on him.

"Oh," I mumbled. Nixon chuckled, which only made me blush.

"I don't think this is the time to be laughing at me,"I told him, as I pushed his hand away.

"I'm not making fun of you." He didn't move away from me even when I pushed him.

"I love you," he said, before brushing his lips over mine.

His hand, which had been trailing circles over my stomach, was now on the side of my face. Nixon didn't deepen the kiss. He kept pressing his lips against mine, pulling away, and then pressing them again.

I groaned in frustration after he did that a fifth time. I could feel the grin on his lips when I interlaced my hand in his hair and brought his lips hard on mine.

"If I could keep you like this all day, here in our room, I would," Nixon said once he pulled away from me. I rolled my eyes at him, and tried to bring his lips back to kiss me.

"Not yet," he told me. 

I was surprised when he sat up on the bed, and kneeled next to me. I was lying flat on my back, while Nixon began roaming his eyes slowly up and down my body.

"What are you doing?" I nervously asked.

"I'm appreciating the view," he replied.

He didn't even crack a smile after saying that. His intense gaze continued to look at every part of my body. I looked into his eyes, wondering why he hadn't made any move. The thought had just entered my mind, when Nixon placed his hand over my thigh.