Chapter 20

Miranda Bonham

"What are you doing?" I asked him, suddenly feeling nervous.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked, putting his right hand around my neck roughly, while the other was on the side of my face. 

He was pressing all of his weight on me, not looking bothered by the fact that he was crushing me.

"You sound mad. I think you should sleep it off," I told him. 

I brought my hand up to the side of his face, and cupped his cheek, offering him a smile.

"Stop that!" He snapped at me.

"I don't want you pretending like you care about any of this!" He said bitterly, as he tightened the hold he had on my neck.

It wasn't cutting off my breathing, but it was still bothering me.

With as much force as I could muster, I gave a push to get him off me.

"What's your problem?" I asked- irritated with his behavior. I hadn't even gotten him to move an inch away from me.

Nixon didn't say anything, only nestled his head in my neck.

I was confused by his actions, since he'd been mad at me before. It wasnít until I felt his teeth sinking into my skin, that I noticed what he was doing. He was claiming me.

"Don't do it, not like this," I told him, pushing on his chest to try and get him to stop.

He didn't. He sank his teeth deeper if anything.It was painful, but not as much as having him claim me because he was mad at me.

 Claiming was never forceful, or at least, it wasn't supposed to be.

"Stop," I told him, even though I knew he wouldn't listen.

It was especially worse how my Wolf was purring at his touch, at his bite.