30. Give Me Your Hand

Yoongi's POV

"...it's Sakura."

I still remember clearly the way Y/n look at me with her eyes widen. I know this is shocking me as well. But there's always an electric shocked when I meet Sakura. Did I also fall for her? Why this fast?

Few months passed, I haven't done anything after I tell her the woman I want, just like she says, I give Sakura a chance to close to me, so I visit her often with any excuses. Mostly in the morning before 6 am. And as always, she welcomed me with her smile, her humble and her habit of sharing the cheese cakes, it feels so cute that can melt my heart.

I was easy, I was too easy to fall in love, I just really difficult to let go. Maybe this whole time when I was away from Y/n, while I was study in Singapore, I was too focus on my school, I never let anything take place to ruin my study. Including having girlfriend. I don't give them a chances, that's why my heart is only focus on her. Waiting the time to come back home and then seeing her again. If I wasn't too late, I will confess to her,she could have been mine, but end of story, she's belong to someone else. What a lucky guy Hoseok is.

Y/n and I went to the field practice almost three times a week, but her husband is always following her, he didn't trust me to let his wife go alone with me, and I'm fine with that. As long as she can do her job in the program properly. This far, she never failed me, even though sometimes she messed up with her presentation, I can understand because she has to work, school, writing the reports, and then one day focus on the case she choose every week. She's already tired.

"...that's why the best way to treat the patient with high blood pressure is good nutrition, beside the medication, the diet is required to lessen the possibility of getting strokes."

Her voice echoes to the room when three professors judging her presentation today with the topic stroke and high blood pressure. She bow to the professors after she's done with the presentation, she left the podium and go back to her seat. In every wednesday she have to represent her case she picked daily within a week. One case every week. So much like her study at college, so I wouldn't be surprised if she nailed it.

°°°

May, 2022

I went out after the last schedule with Y/n, she went home with her friend already. I decided to come visit Sakura at her cafe. But this is not the usual hour I come there, would she be at her cafe? It's worth to try if she's not there I can come back later. But now I wanna see if Sakura is at her cafe.

I reach there, her cafe is quite crowded. So many costumers mostly a school girls. I get out of my car and walk towards the entrance. The bell ding as I open the door, the attention is on me.

I start worrying how do I look right now, I wear my simple white dress shirt and long back pants, I wear my black coat, though vi looks like a mafia walking inside the cafe to buy a coffee. It was an outfit after work, the dress shirt is out if its trousers. I walk to the counter and saw a woman, she looks like Sakura, I supposed she must be her mother.

"Welcome to our cafe, sir, can I take your order?" She says politely with smile in her face.

"Can I have ice coffee and cheese cake?" I order my usual.

"Sure, we'll be back with your order, please have a seat, sir." She told me again as I turn around and caught the group of high school girls starring at me. They whispering to one another as the checking me out obviously. I look away and found an empty seat near the window, I walk there and wait for my order.

I took out my phone and texting Y/n, I know she like this kind of update. The person who's eager to see me go on a date. I appreciate her work that gives me advice as if she's an expert. According to her experience, she is an expert.